Master Halco

Updated Dec 22, 2014
Updated Dec 22, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Master Halco

Maintenance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Master Halco.

Was interviewed and manager was insecure and showed no much knowledge about what he was saying. Recruiter was the person to do almost all process of hiring. Human resources is not in the same city and need to do everything online.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Master Halco.

I have applied for the position a few times and I have still heard nothing back. It seems like a great company, and with a position that I would love.

Welder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Master Halco in June 2014.

Interview went well.
    They asked a lot of questions you'd expect. And a couple I didn't expect.
    But they try to start your pay as low as possible, and their benefits suck!

Interview Questions
    • How much experience I have,
      Will I except this amount to start, ( which is way less than it should be for the type of work and crappy equipment to work with!)

View Answers (2)
    We negotiated hourly rate,and my vacation. I'd will suggest to anyone applying, DO NOT take the job for less than 14.00 an hour to start. You will see why when you start working there!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Master Halco in May 2014.

Applied online for a position; got contacted by HR, came in for an one on one interview with HR followed by more interviews within Sales & Marketing dept.

Interview Questions
    • Keeping market share while maintaining or increasing GP%   Answer Question

Master Halco Response

Sep 29, 2014Talent Manager

Welcome to Master Halco! We are excited to have you as an important member of our team!