MasterBrand Cabinets

Interviews for Top Jobs at MasterBrand Cabinets

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets.

Found out about company through college recruiting center. Called and requested an interview on site. Previous Job experience was a plus. Standard 30 minute interview.

Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jasper, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets in July 2011.

I was afforded an interview with MasterBrand Cabinets in Jasper, Indiana in 2011. After I checked in with a secretary I had a brief wait and was then escorted to a conference room for my interview. My interview was conducted by a three member panel. There was not much pressure and there were no technical questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jasper, IN

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets in October 2010.

Applied through a University Career Fair. Had the initial interview on campus, then a second interview at their main office in Jasper, IN which they paid for accommodation and travel. The interviews consisted of individually meeting with about 7 people which consisted of sales managers (various locations), channel marketing people and corporate staffing. The interviews were very casual and more conversational than anything else. I felt like the interviewers spoke a lot more and gave me a lot of information about the position which was helpful. However, it's been about 5 months and I have sent several follow up letters with no response. The culture of the company seems great and very friendly, however they don't seem to understand that it takes about 3 min or less to write an email to inform people whats happening. It's a simple courtesy.

Purchasing Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets in February 2010.

I received a call from a friend who was currently working at MasterBrand and she had recommended me for the position of Purchasing Associate. I received a phone call to come in for an interview with the Fascilities Manager, who would also be the boss of the position in question. I intervied with him and was a bit intimidated. I had the feeling that he had interviewed many others before me and he was a bit irritated because he continually repeated that I would learn more about the position once I passed the drug screen. I knew there would not be a problem with that and 3 days later was called and offered the job and was asked to come in and fill out paperwork. During the iniitial interview I was walked through the warehouse and I was informed of the work that was done by each dept. upon my hiring I was given more information about the actual position.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating, I was informed of the work that would be expected of me, what I would get paid and that was that.