MasterBrand Cabinets

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Jasper, IN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at MasterBrand Cabinets in October 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through a University Career Fair. Had the initial interview on campus, then a second interview at their main office in Jasper, IN which they paid for accommodation and travel. The interviews consisted of individually meeting with about 7 people which consisted of sales managers (various locations), channel marketing people and corporate staffing. The interviews were very casual and more conversational than anything else. I felt like the interviewers spoke a lot more and gave me a lot of information about the position which was helpful. However, it's been about 5 months and I have sent several follow up letters with no response. The culture of the company seems great and very friendly, however they don't seem to understand that it takes about 3 min or less to write an email to inform people whats happening. It's a simple courtesy.

Interview Question – why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for MasterBrand Cabinets? Contribute to the Community!