MasterCard Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MasterCard.

Interview

My resume was juggled across three departments. Finally got hired with Integrated Processing Solutions. At each point I was asked about my past experience, my enthusiasm was evaluated, as well as my quantitative skills and knowledge of basic business concepts

Interview Questions

• What do you know about prepaid processing?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MasterCard

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MasterCard.

Interview

I applied through my university. First round interview was a 1:1 with a MasterCard employee; the interview wasn't too engaging, and it consisted mainly of behavioral questions and questions about your application. 2nd round interview is an on-site interview with potential teams and workgroups. I did not make it to that stage however.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MasterCard.

Interview

It was clear and concise. Asked about basic skills and if I had familiar experience in the payments industry. The interviewer was very nice. The interview was about 30 minutes long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MasterCard.

Interview

One on-site interview that lasted all day. I interviewed with four different teams that were interested in having me on their team. Mostly all behavioral questions and what I have worked on in the past. At the end of the day they asked me to rate the teams based on best match.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at MasterCard.

Interview

Two rounds of interview. First round with someone on the team, and second round with manager. There is nothing unexpected, and they had an alumna to come over and interview me during on campus recruiting process, which is very nice.

Application

Interview

First had a 1 on 1 half our interview with a few different departments. I was then supposed to have a phone interview with the manager but I was offered an internship early because I had other offers on the table.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, they pay VERY competitively for interns.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

interviewed at MasterCard (Purchase, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Two interviews-one with HR and one with hiring manager. Both over the phone. After the one with the hiring manager, I got a call later that day offering me the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MasterCard (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2014.

Interview

They called a few weeks after I had turned in an application and scheduled a phone interview; the phone interview was the only interview. My would-be manager interviewed me and asked very basic questions--nothing too unexpected. It lasted only about 20 minutes. They were very quick with their response, calling me first thing the next morning with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this internship?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you took initiative on a project without being asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Purchase, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MasterCard (Purchase, NY).

Interview

On campus recruiting, and interviewed b

Interview Questions

• All behavioral, nothing surprising came up, pretty standard. The interviewer was very nice.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

One round of phone interview and one round of on site

Interview Questions

• what's your biggest mistakes in your analytics projects   Answer Question