MasterCard

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O Fallon, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in O Fallon, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at MasterCard.

I had two interviews. First one was HR round and the other was with manager and a technical guy. More focus was given to the professional skills as I was interviewed for the entry level.

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions are pretty straight forward. Most of the questions are related to the professional skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MasterCard

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MasterCard in November 2013.

I believe they found me on Linkedin and called me. Asked about my experience and schedule a interview with a manager and a Architect, there was a few Java questions that wasn’t hard, they were more interested what what I have builded, how and why I did that way.

Another interview was settled with 2 others developers, asking about frontend skills, because they were looking for frondend skills as well.

The last one HR team.

Interview Questions
    • They asked the most complicated part of the system that I made, I didn’t really remembered well because was long time ago, In fact would be hard even if remembered, because it was a complex part of the system   Answer Question
    Always ask a bit more because they going to offer a bit less