MasterCard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Waterloo (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at MasterCard in August 2012.

Interview Details – This review is for a job I applied to at MC European headquarters near Brussels, Belgium.

I submitted my application on the MC website. The cover letter cannot be added as an attachment as the resume is. There is a limit of 4000 characters for the cover letter.

I spoke to HR about a week after I submitted my application for about 30 mins, then I hadn't heard anything for 3 weeks. I contacted HR again for updated information about the position A few days later I was told that the position was being put on hold. Later, the position was re-opened, but had to re-apply for the new position. HR never informed be of why the position was put on hold, or why I had to re-apply.

After having applied to the new position I had heard nothing from HR and the position was closed again (this time they hired someone). 3 months later I was called by HR to explain that they hired someone internally (3 months...)

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Analyst Interview

Associate Analyst
Waterloo (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at MasterCard in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was very long hiring and interview process but very clear feedback.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MasterCard? Contribute to the Community!

MasterCard Videos

MasterCard – Why Work for Us?

NOT JUST SHAPING THE FUTURE. CHANGING IT. Here at MasterCard, we work at the heart of commerce. While our people around the world may be engaged in any number of interesting and exciting projects at any given time, we… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MasterCard interview questions and advice in Waterloo. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MasterCard employees and interview candidates.