Masterminds Advertising

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Masterminds Advertising in April 2009.

Interview Details – Got a phone call from a friend working there that I maybe getting a call from their boss about a job position open. Received phone call and quickly scheduled an interview for the following day. Left myself about 45 mins extra travel time in case I got lost. Got SUPER lost! - The place is not even right on the GPS at all and is located next to Pleasantville, NJ (notorious for their daily shootings!) -- they told me it was in Egg Harbor Township, which it might be, but its close to shootingsville and right across from the are DUMP (seriously, it smells like trash there, especially on rainy days!!) ... Got there on time after asking several people for directions (no one knew where this place was at) -- interview was very quick to my surprise, got a quick tour of the place (Place is decorated pretty nice - kinda 90s tho, but still decent)- Because interview was so quick, I thought I just didnt get the job -- got a call the next day and started working the following week.

Interview Question – Do you own your own vehicle and what kind of gas mileage do you got?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate anything - was told salary was firm and got the feeling negotiation would just make me a further unwanted candidate.

Account Executive Assistant Interview

Account Executive Assistant
Egg Harbor Township, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Masterminds Advertising in April 2011.

Interview Details – After applying I received a phone call the next day. I set up and in person interview for the next week. After meeting 1:1 with an account executive I was told a decision would be made in the next two weeks. She assured me I would hear back about 2nd round interview decisions regardless of good or bad news. After waiting 3 weeks I decided to email myself and follow up about the position. I was told by the interviewer that a decision still had not been made. Three months later, I have still yet to hear.

Interview Question – Why this industry?   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

Account Management
Egg Harbor City, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Masterminds Advertising in September 2010.

Interview Details – In terms of interview style, this one was an boring/simple/average as you can get. You'll get called into their office which isn't on a GPS system, it's in the middle of nowhere near AC, it's cold and all you can do around there is work. Location is crap, unless you're a compulsive gambler.

Interview Questions

Worked for Masterminds Advertising? Contribute to the Community!