Matasano Security Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Matasano Security

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Matasano Security.

Applied online and then gave 3 phone interviews and 1 website hacking test.The test was give to be solved without any time limit.

Applications Security Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Matasano Security.

CHOAS! 2 tech interviews and a skill test. After 1 month, I was provided an onsite interview. No update for the next 2 months. Then I got an apology email explaining their internal miscommunication and wanted to resume the interview process. I already started working in another company then. And even though they promised to reimburse my expense for the onsite interview, I haven't got the money back TILL NOW. I asked several times, and no response.

Interview Questions
    • How to keep good relationship with clients.   View Answer

Intern Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Matasano Security in September 2011.

Interviewer asked some questions about background, past programming experience, why I was interested in the job, etc. Simple stuff. Also asked how a stack overflow works and how a heap overflow works. I got the impression that the questions they ask depend on your background. Later, the interviewer sent me a link to a website (via email) and then told me to find as much wrong with it as I could (security speaking). After that, the interviewer introduced me to would-be boss, who called and we talked on the phone. Pretty much the same as the previous interview.

Dress is casual, don't come in a suit.

Interview Questions

Worked for Matasano Security? Contribute to the Community!