Match Marketing Group

2.8

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Applied online and was contacted via email to set up an interview. The interview was pretty standard. I sat with the HR manager and also interviewed with the HR specialist. They were both very easy to talk to. I sent a thank you email as well as a follow up email and still haven't heard back from either.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, pretty standard questions. Be prepared to speak about your past experiences.   Answer Question

Corporate Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Match Marketing Group.

1) Phone call from the Recruiter to schedule a pre-screen interview
    2) Had a pre-screen interview for about 30 minutes
    3) Invited to meet the Hiring Manager within a week
    4) Met with the Hiring Managers - it was a casual conversation
    5) Offered the job the week after

Overall, the Recruiter was friendly and the Hiring Manager was really fun to talk too. I wasn't stressed at all.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had an issue with your manager. What was the situation, what did you do, and what were the results?   View Answer
    Salary was not negotiable, but advised there is a bonus at the end of the year and possible negotiation can happen at year-end.

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Match Marketing Group in October 2013.

Phone Interview > Skype Interview > In person meeting

Take the offer.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Friendly recruiters, got set up in a group interview asking general questions, and then grouped up to do a role play on marketing and promotion of a product.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Match Marketing Group in March 2013.

Basic interview process, behavioural type questions. Spent alot of time discussing perks of role and company - felt the interviewer spent more time selling me the role than I spent selling her myself. Was told I pretty much had the role - next step was VP interview for fit. I never received a call back, despite following up several times.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Match Marketing Group in February 2013.

they are a very prejudice company. they want to see photos, a detailed resume, several telephone interviews and an in-person interview to see how presentable you are to the public. they only hire model-like, young white girls or males that are homosexual. they record every word you say and ask inappropriate questions at every opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • they asked me if I was gay! they are looking for males that are flamboyant or have a certain appeal. I couldn't believe me ears! also, preferably having a European accent and speaking french   View Answer
    what are you looking to get out of working for Match.

Brand Ambassador Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Applied online to a job posting.
    Was called within a week of applying and an interview was scheduled .
    Meet at a local library with 2 other candidates.
    Interview starts with introducing ourselves and then a written personality quiz.
    Following the quiz we were asked to talk about pass experiences that would qualify us for employment.
    I was called back the next day with training dates. Training was paid and ran for 2 days with a group of 15, some new and current employees. Each contract requires training.

Interview Questions
    • As long as you know yourself and are honest there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question
    Each contract I work is different.

Client Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Match Marketing Group in November 2011.

Pretty typical first stage phone interview with an HR person.