Match Marketing Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
Norwalk, CT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted via email to set up an interview. The interview was pretty standard. I sat with the HR manager and also interviewed with the HR specialist. They were both very easy to talk to. I sent a thank you email as well as a follow up email and still haven't heard back from either.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, pretty standard questions. Be prepared to speak about your past experiences.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Match Marketing Group in October 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview > Skype Interview > In person meeting

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take the offer.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Match Marketing Group in March 2013.

Interview Details – Basic interview process, behavioural type questions. Spent alot of time discussing perks of role and company - felt the interviewer spent more time selling me the role than I spent selling her myself. Was told I pretty much had the role - next step was VP interview for fit. I never received a call back, despite following up several times.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Brand Ambassador Interview

Brand Ambassador
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Match Marketing Group in February 2013.

Interview Details – they are a very prejudice company. they want to see photos, a detailed resume, several telephone interviews and an in-person interview to see how presentable you are to the public. they only hire model-like, young white girls or males that are homosexual. they record every word you say and ask inappropriate questions at every opportunity.

Interview Question – they asked me if I was gay! they are looking for males that are flamboyant or have a certain appeal. I couldn't believe me ears! also, preferably having a European accent and speaking french   View Answer

Negotiation Details – what are you looking to get out of working for Match.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Interview Details – Friendly recruiters, got set up in a group interview asking general questions, and then grouped up to do a role play on marketing and promotion of a product.

Interview Question – How you would deal with so and so customers etc..   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Brand Ambassador

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Interview Details – Applied online to a job posting.
Was called within a week of applying and an interview was scheduled .
Meet at a local library with 2 other candidates.
Interview starts with introducing ourselves and then a written personality quiz.
Following the quiz we were asked to talk about pass experiences that would qualify us for employment.
I was called back the next day with training dates. Training was paid and ran for 2 days with a group of 15, some new and current employees. Each contract requires training.

Interview Question – As long as you know yourself and are honest there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Each contract I work is different.

Client Project Manager Interview

Client Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Match Marketing Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty typical first stage phone interview with an HR person.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background.   Answer Question

Worked for Match Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!