Match.com Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2014

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Hollywood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Match.com in February 2010.

The hiring process was pretty lame. Did the phone interview and then there was an interview in West Hollywood. I was there all of 30 minutes but the person who did the interview was about 30 minutes late

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any interesting questions asked. The interviewer wasn't prepared and I end up asking her more questions than she asked me.   View Answer

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Match.com in March 2010.

The interview process started with a high level phone screen from an internal recruiter. After passing the phone screen, I was invited into the office to interview with three people - a director, a senior manager and a UI team lead. Everyone that I interviewed with was very nice and were very responsive to my questions.

Interview Questions
    • I had some pointed questions in relation to object oriented JavaScript.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

HR was communicative and professional. Had multiple phone interviews and one in-person. Didn't receive offer because in-house candidates were front runners. Thought the company and culture was good; would've liked to work there.

Senior Online Marketing Manager Interview

Phone interview -> in-person interview

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Match.com in April 2009.

Be ready to meet with multiple resources for the interview process.

easy

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Match.com.

Very efficient. My HR contact was great. She kept me informed though out the interview process. I already had contacts within the company so I know what to expect.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Match.com.

I applied online and was contact the same day via email and phone call. My interview was set up for the following week. I had an in-person interview with two employees. Very relaxed and friendly environment.

Interview Questions
    • What recent social marketing campaigns have you found interesting?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Match.com.

1st round with HR

Interview Questions
    • Mostly asked questions about prior experience. I guess I talked too much about a part not related to the job...   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Match.com in March 2011.

Had several calls with several people and then an in person interview. There were no hard hitting questions, but a lot of deep digging into my background and my relevant work experience. One of the interviewers was late and seemed completely uninterested. The other ones seemed very interested and all had great questions. There were very few general questions. It was all about things relevant to the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a challenge.   Answer Question

Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Match.com in December 2010.

It was a pleasant talking to the interviewer until suddenly she just cut off the conversation due to she has meeting. No follow-up after that.

Interview Questions

Worked for Match.com? Contribute to the Community!