Match.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director
West Hollywood, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Match.com in February 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty lame. Did the phone interview and then there was an interview in West Hollywood. I was there all of 30 minutes but the person who did the interview was about 30 minutes late

Interview Question – There weren't really any interesting questions asked. The interviewer wasn't prepared and I end up asking her more questions than she asked me.   View Answer

UI Developer Interview

UI Developer
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Match.com in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process started with a high level phone screen from an internal recruiter. After passing the phone screen, I was invited into the office to interview with three people - a director, a senior manager and a UI team lead. Everyone that I interviewed with was very nice and were very responsive to my questions.

Interview Question – I had some pointed questions in relation to object oriented JavaScript.   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Event Coordinator

Interviewed at Match.com

Interview Details – HR was communicative and professional. Had multiple phone interviews and one in-person. Didn't receive offer because in-house candidates were front runners. Thought the company and culture was good; would've liked to work there.

Interview Question – No questions in particular were unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Online Marketing Manager Interview

Senior Online Marketing Manager

Interviewed at Match.com

Interview Details – Phone interview -> in-person interview

Interview Question – creative A/B test   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Match.com in April 2009.

Interview Details – Be ready to meet with multiple resources for the interview process.

Negotiation Details – easy

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Match.com.

Interview Details – Very efficient. My HR contact was great. She kept me informed though out the interview process. I already had contacts within the company so I know what to expect.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Match.com.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contact the same day via email and phone call. My interview was set up for the following week. I had an in-person interview with two employees. Very relaxed and friendly environment.

Interview Question – What recent social marketing campaigns have you found interesting?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Match.com.

Interview Details – 1st round with HR

Interview Question – Mostly asked questions about prior experience. I guess I talked too much about a part not related to the job...   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Product Marketing
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Match.com in March 2011.

Interview Details – Had several calls with several people and then an in person interview. There were no hard hitting questions, but a lot of deep digging into my background and my relevant work experience. One of the interviewers was late and seemed completely uninterested. The other ones seemed very interested and all had great questions. There were very few general questions. It was all about things relevant to the job.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to deal with a challenge.   Answer Question

Pricing Interview

Pricing
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Match.com in December 2010.

Interview Details – It was a pleasant talking to the interviewer until suddenly she just cut off the conversation due to she has meeting. No follow-up after that.

Interview Question – How do you maximize yield?   View Answer

Worked for Match.com? Contribute to the Community!