Material ConneXion

Candidate Interview Review

Licensing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Material ConneXion in April 2011.

The office is cool, but something about this company is kind of strange. Every person I interviewed with gave me a different description of the function of the position. I had three in person interviews, including interviews with their CFO and President. I got positive feedback throughout, and everyone I interviewed with was friendly, but I found it unprofessional that I had to keep following up because they did not honor their deadlines for updating me on the position. After the last interview, I decided not to follow up anymore because I started to feel like the company didn't really know what they were doing the position. They never followed up with any kind of answer, which I thought was actually very unprofessional considering I had pretty much met with the entire executive team! I'd hate to think of how they conduct their business dealings based on the interview process alone. Anyways, I got a job that payed 20K more the next week, so consider it a blessing I did not get this job in more ways than one.

Interview Questions

Worked for Material ConneXion? Contribute to the Community!