Materialise

Very Easy Interview

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Leuven (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Materialise in June 2014.

Interview Details – Took over four months to get the first phone call. In the meantime was already working for another company but was interested enough to continue the process. The Three onsite interviews could have been combined as I only met four people including HR.

Interview Question – What makes you happy?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Dissappointing salary and benifits

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer
Leuven (Belgium)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Materialise in October 2012.

Interview Details – First interview with HR manager: talk about expectations, interests and general reason to appy for this company. Second interview with future people manager: talk about future work and commitments, he's the one who you have to convince you're suited for the job. Third interview with R&D manager and Production Manager: they generally test your knowledge, experience, mindset, language skills, etc. and take the final decision.

Negotiation Details – first job, so little negotiation

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Materialise.

Interview Details – KL office in Phileo Damansara, 1st stage: HR interview and also interview with GM

Interview Question – Whether I can lower down my expected salary to a value that is below my current salary   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Materialise.

Interview Details – Initial contact by email, one 2 very similar interviews with HR as it seems the person who did it first forgot to note some thing.
One technical interview,
one interview with the management

Interview Question – Some OOP design questions that was asked was unexpected because I am not very experienced in the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for the range of their salary the told me they need to do research to give me range, but instead they just gave me an offer, I had to accept due to personal reasons, there was not negotiation

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Materialise in July 2010.

Interview Details – I've passed 2 interviews - one FTF with recruiter from the agency and another one by phone with CTO and HR director.

Interview Question – A question about my education   Answer Question

Worked for Materialise? Contribute to the Community!