Materialise Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2014
Updated Jul 16, 2014

2.4

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leuven (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Materialise in June 2014.

Took over four months to get the first phone call. In the meantime was already working for another company but was interested enough to continue the process. The Three onsite interviews could have been combined as I only met four people including HR.

Dissappointing salary and benifits

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leuven (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Materialise in October 2012.

First interview with HR manager: talk about expectations, interests and general reason to appy for this company. Second interview with future people manager: talk about future work and commitments, he's the one who you have to convince you're suited for the job. Third interview with R&D manager and Production Manager: they generally test your knowledge, experience, mindset, language skills, etc. and take the final decision.

first job, so little negotiation

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Materialise.

KL office in Phileo Damansara, 1st stage: HR interview and also interview with GM

Interview Questions
    • Whether I can lower down my expected salary to a value that is below my current salary   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Materialise.

Initial contact by email, one 2 very similar interviews with HR as it seems the person who did it first forgot to note some thing.
    One technical interview,
    one interview with the management

Interview Questions
    • Some OOP design questions that was asked was unexpected because I am not very experienced in the field.   Answer Question
    I asked for the range of their salary the told me they need to do research to give me range, but instead they just gave me an offer, I had to accept due to personal reasons, there was not negotiation

General Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Materialise in July 2010.

I've passed 2 interviews - one FTF with recruiter from the agency and another one by phone with CTO and HR director.

Interview Questions

Worked for Materialise? Contribute to the Community!