Materion

3.3

High Vacuum Chamber Sputter Coating Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyngsboro, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyngsboro, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Materion in September 2012.

Started through a temp agency. When they asked me if I wanted to be hired per mantle I jumped right on that. Probably the best place I have ever worked at, the people are awesome and the pay is reasonable. They hire just about all there temps as long as they are working out well.

Process Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmore, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmore, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Materion in October 2011.

Initially had a phone interview. Then I took their online personality, IQ, leadership assessment. What a hassle. It took forever to complete. Then I had an onsite interview and tour. The interview was with numerous engineers and one HR person. They served a mediocre lunch to me during the interview. Overall the people were friendly. However, the work environment and position itself didn't interest me enough.

Interview Questions

The working environment is very hazardous and I was not excited about the position.

Product Pricing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

I applied online – interviewed at Materion in May 2011.

Applied online for the position. Received a call to schedule an interview. Interview was a 3 person panel made up of an engineer, HR, and person this role would be assisting.

Everything felt rushed. Within 20 minutes I was out of there because a client was in the building and they needed the conference room. No attempt to reschedule or find another space.

Interview Questions
    • Wanted to know more about my background and experience. No crazy questions.   Answer Question