Interviews for Top Jobs at MathWorks
- Applications Support Engineer (709)
- Software Engineer (50)
- Applications Engineer (44)
- Applications Support Engineer Intern (26)
- Intern (18)
- Associate Software Engineer (14)
- Quality Engineer (13)
- Engineering (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- Application Engineer (12)
- EDG Engineer (12)
- Technical Support Engineer (9)
- Software Developer (7)
- Software Quality Engineer (6)
- EDG (6)
- Applications Engineer Intern (5)
- Applications Support Engineer Interview (5)
- Engineer (5)
- Technical Writer (5)
- Product Marketing Manager (4)
- Manager (4)
- Software Engineering (4)
- Applications Support (4)
- Applications Support Engineering (4)
- Application Developer (4)
- Applications Software Engineer (3)
- Web Applications Developer (3)
- ASE (3)
- Software Engineer Intern (3)
- Applications Development Engineer (3)
Instrument Control Engineer Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at MathWorks (Boston, MA) in April 2012.
Phone interview took 35 minutes asking about my background
asked complete c++
what is inheritence ?
If you have a sparse matrix what is the best way of representing it? gave a hint whether data structures could be used or not?
how to return more than two values from a function?
where did you use virtual?
If you are good at c++ its not hard to crack the job.