MathWorks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Natick, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at MathWorks in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process went very smoothly, although it is long. I had 2 phone screens, 1 initial round and a full round interview including a presentation. Although it was long, it was also very thorough and helped me to make an informed decision.

Interview Question – Tell me about your hardest hire?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – MathWorks make their first offer their best offer.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Natick, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MathWorks in April 2012.

Interview Details – Upon submission of a resume, it was followed up by a call from a recruiter. Followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, a presentation and one on one interviews.

Advice: The presentation feedback from the hiring manager before actually presenting was extremely helpful, definitely run by them before sending the final draft in.

Every interaction was positive. With reception and security, with the recruiters, with the group watching the presentation, with the one on one interviews - down to the random employees walking by in the hallway. Everyone was smiling, held doors open for each other, apologized if they almost bumped into you.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were not successful in a project. How did you learn from this? Would you it again the same way or what would you change?   Answer Question

Worked for MathWorks? Contribute to the Community!