Mathematica Policy Research

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Health Policy Analyst Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Mathematica Policy Research in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by their HR person.
The interview consisted in questions about my interest in the firm and in research, my experience with statistical software, why I was interested in working in research and in Health policy, and I had to describe my previous experiences that would be relevant for this job as well.

Interview Question – Describe the biggest cultural shocks I experienced between the French system and the American system   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mathematica Policy Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mathematica Policy Research Health Policy Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mathematica Policy Research employees and interview candidates.