Matheson Inc.

Matheson Inc. Interview Questions

2.3

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Matheson Inc. in November 2013.

I was brought in through a staffing agency and was pre-screened by the staffing agency. I was interviewed by the corporate recruiter, and hired a day later.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Matheson Inc. in February 2012.

You fill out a Application online you usaly have to call them in two to three days to make sure they received it and then you go in and talk ,take a driving test if you pass right from there they send you for drug test and doc must be able to lift 65 straight over head

Interview Questions
    • routes and directions where not explained that great make sure you can work day or night   Answer Question
    There is none

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Matheson Inc. in October 2010.

I had worked for the company in the past 2003-2005 but I moved away. When I moved back I called my former boss and she had an open position

Interview Questions
    no it was an offer with no adjustments

Material Handler Interview

There was not much of and interview i got recomended by a friend and thats how i got the job. The hiring process takes about a month with all the paperwork and drug test and also a background check.