Matheson Tri-Gas

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Site Manager Interview

Site Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in March 2014.

Interview Details – One on one walk thru the resume

Interview Question – Tell me about the time u guided a subordinate back on the correct path   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interview went very well and the individuals conducting my interview were both very proffessional. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation I had with these individuals and how comfortable they made me feel during the interview.

Interview Question – Honestly the entire interview was acceptable and no pressing questions where asked. Prepare and no questions should surprise you!   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Operations
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed several years ago. The interview seemed painless.

Interview Question – What type of ksa's do you bring with you to this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. The offer given to me was acceptable.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas.

Interview Details – 3 interviews last one was with five people including the COO

Director Interview

Director
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in October 2012.

Interview Details – Basic:
1. Recruiter
2. Phone Interview
3. On-site Panel Interview

Each interviewer on the panel was trying to upstage the next...with the COO as one of the participants, the others would look to him to get his facial expression (i.e., "approval") for the question they asked...strange!

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

National Account Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in July 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview first - went well

1st panel interview - flew in to Dallas and it went very well - 4 VP attended

2nd panel interview - flew into Dallas and it did not flow very well. 3 VP attended 1 CEO

Be prepared and know the people who are interviewing you. Understand the financial side of business

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the people who are in the interview   View Answer
  • Asked me about a piece of business that I had won 10 years earlier and the margins associated with the business.   View Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in August 2008.

Interview Details – Several interviews with different levels of management and operations, and recruiter.

Interview Question – How do you see them moving forward and how do they fit into the marketplace.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Vacation and bonus for leaving previous employer

Worked for Matheson Tri-Gas? Contribute to the Community!