Matheson Tri-Gas Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 9, 2014
Updated Mar 9, 2014
7 interviews

Site Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in March 2014.

One on one walk thru the resume

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the time u guided a subordinate back on the correct path   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in February 2014.

Interview went very well and the individuals conducting my interview were both very proffessional. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation I had with these individuals and how comfortable they made me feel during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly the entire interview was acceptable and no pressing questions where asked. Prepare and no questions should surprise you!   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in July 2010.

I was interviewed several years ago. The interview seemed painless.

Interview Questions
    • What type of ksa's do you bring with you to this position?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. The offer given to me was acceptable.

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas.

3 interviews last one was with five people including the COO

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in October 2012.

Basic:
    1. Recruiter
    2. Phone Interview
    3. On-site Panel Interview

Each interviewer on the panel was trying to upstage the next...with the COO as one of the participants, the others would look to him to get his facial expression (i.e., "approval") for the question they asked...strange!

National Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in July 2011.

Phone interview first - went well

1st panel interview - flew in to Dallas and it went very well - 4 VP attended

2nd panel interview - flew into Dallas and it did not flow very well. 3 VP attended 1 CEO

Be prepared and know the people who are interviewing you. Understand the financial side of business

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the people who are in the interview   View Answer
    • Asked me about a piece of business that I had won 10 years earlier and the margins associated with the business.   View Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Matheson Tri-Gas in August 2008.

Several interviews with different levels of management and operations, and recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see them moving forward and how do they fit into the marketplace.   View Answer
    Vacation and bonus for leaving previous employer

Worked for Matheson Tri-Gas? Contribute to the Community!