Matlen Silver Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Matlen Silver

Information Technology Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

Interview

Saw a post on my local university facebook job site, contacted the recruiter, and sent my resume. After, I went through 2 phone interviews, then a face to face at the main office in bridgewater.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to difficult. Employment is highly focused on sales.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Matlen Silver (Bridgewater, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter on linked in. Had 2 phone interviews and stayed in contact with the interviewers. They asked me to go in their bridgewater office in NJ. Interview went pretty normal. They told me they were looking for someone with more experience as i just had graduated with very little sales-like experience to recruit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Matlen Silver.

Interview

Very quick and speedy response!

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Matlen Silver in August 2010.

Interview

Interview process was phone screening followed by face to face. New Hire orientation. Tons of forms to fill out to setup the payroll. Good communication between the recruiter, Hr and the candidate. Account Manager meets the canidate and explain about Matlen silver and took us to lunch.