Matrix Absence Management
www.matrixcos.com Phoenix, AZ 500 to 999 Employees

Matrix Absence Management Absence Management Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Absence Management Specialist Interview

Absence Management Specialist
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Matrix Absence Management in April 2010.

Interview Details – The initial communication was through the corporate recruiter who was very professional and courteous.
An in person review occured with the corporate recruiter again this was done on a very professional and courteous basis.
An in person interview was set-up with the Regional Manager and hiring Manager. A request was made to me the candidate whether a certain wage would be acceptable to me. I indicated that it would be acceptable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate anything over an above what was suggested to me at the interview.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Matrix Absence Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matrix Absence Management Absence Management Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Matrix Absence Management employees and interview candidates.