Matrix Absence Management

Matrix Absence Management Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

Integrated Claims Examiner Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Matrix Absence Management.

3 people interviewed me. Basic questions.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Matrix Absence Management in August 2013.

I first got contacted by a corporate recruiter who asked me basic questions about me, wat type of position I was looking for and why i applied to the company. After that, she set me up with the in person interview. I met with three people during my interview, and they asked me basic interview questions.

My experience in detail.
    What was the most difficult aspect of my previous positions.
    Will I be able to learn computer programs.

Interview Questions
    • If I am proficient in Internet. It wasn't a bad question but I just thought, it was kind of a question that already answers itself based on the fact that I am a college graduate with a business degree.   Answer Question

Integrated Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Matrix Absence Management in May 2013.

During the Hiring process the Human Resources Department was very professional and responded in a timely manner. The Hiring process was not difficult at all as the Human Resources dept. does a pretty good job. It is the company culture in terms of Training and retaining their employees that is the real problem with this company. Once your in you cannot imagine how insane that work environment is.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult client in your past work experience and what was the outcome.   View Answer

Claims Examiner Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Matrix Absence Management in March 2013.

I arrived 15 minutes early. The interview started late due to the scheduled manger being absent. 2 other supervisors interviewed me and were not prepared at all. They did not even have a copy of my resume.

Interview Questions
    There was not negotiation phase

Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Matrix Absence Management in July 2010.

Call came from a recruiter who saw my resume on one of the job sites. She was from the mid-west & did not know the area in CA & was very rude once I told her the job was too far from my home address.

Interview Questions

Job offer was over 130 miles one way from my home address.

Absence Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Matrix Absence Management in April 2010.

The initial communication was through the corporate recruiter who was very professional and courteous.
    An in person review occured with the corporate recruiter again this was done on a very professional and courteous basis.
    An in person interview was set-up with the Regional Manager and hiring Manager. A request was made to me the candidate whether a certain wage would be acceptable to me. I indicated that it would be acceptable.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate anything over an above what was suggested to me at the interview.