Matrix Absence Management

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Analyst Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Matrix Absence Management in August 2013.

Interview Details – I first got contacted by a corporate recruiter who asked me basic questions about me, wat type of position I was looking for and why i applied to the company. After that, she set me up with the in person interview. I met with three people during my interview, and they asked me basic interview questions.

My experience in detail.
What was the most difficult aspect of my previous positions.
Will I be able to learn computer programs.

Interview Question – If I am proficient in Internet. It wasn't a bad question but I just thought, it was kind of a question that already answers itself based on the fact that I am a college graduate with a business degree.   Answer Question

Integrated Claims Examiner Interview

Integrated Claims Examiner

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Matrix Absence Management.

Interview Details – 3 people interviewed me. Basic questions.

Absence Management Specialist Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Matrix Absence Management in April 2010.

Interview Details – The initial communication was through the corporate recruiter who was very professional and courteous.
An in person review occured with the corporate recruiter again this was done on a very professional and courteous basis.
An in person interview was set-up with the Regional Manager and hiring Manager. A request was made to me the candidate whether a certain wage would be acceptable to me. I indicated that it would be acceptable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate anything over an above what was suggested to me at the interview.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Claims Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Matrix Absence Management in July 2010.

Interview Details – Call came from a recruiter who saw my resume on one of the job sites. She was from the mid-west & did not know the area in CA & was very rude once I told her the job was too far from my home address.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Job offer was over 130 miles one way from my home address.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Matrix Absence Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matrix Absence Management interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Matrix Absence Management employees and interview candidates.