Matrix Cellular Services

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services in April 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very simple. Selection was first done on the bases of resume, followed by interview, since it was for internship there was no GD

Interview Question – As such there were no questions, it was more of a straightforward declaration of the JD.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I still had one more year of MBA to complete and the offer was informal and they refused for a pre-placement.

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services in December 2013.

Interview Details – Interview Process was very good. They asked very interesting questions. Questions like Why sales? Where do you see 5 years down the line ? etc for starters. Second round was interesting as well where why should they hire me? If selected what will bring to the table? and so on questions came my way.

Interview Question – All questions are logical. There were no difficult questions as such.   Answer Question

International- Sales Executive Interview

International- Sales Executive
Allahabad (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – direct interview .training and examination afterwards.training will be for about 15 days. training and work goes side by side. after passing the examination you are put for work ...
you will be provided with your login id and identity card . you will be given appointment letter and salary will be given... permanent employee status will be given after 6 months

Negotiation Details – be specific

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initial round was taken by Hr at pune branch in which normal question relates to myself was asked or we can say that they were checking communication skills.
second round was taken by sales person who asked me question related to market and my understandind about market.
Third and last round was with branch manager .

Interview Question – Consider yourself as product and sell it to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As it was my campus placement so no negotiation was done from my side.

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

Interviewed at Matrix Cellular Services

Interview Details – Face to face interview tool place. My interview was typically professional person. I was asked good amount of questions on my background and previous work experience. Also knowledge about the domain in which matrix operates was expected.
There were two rounds of interview. Both the interviewee were very humble and polite and tried to make it as comfortable as they could. After a long day of interviewing I was offered the job.

Interview Question – Why matrix?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a little stretched.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Matrix Cellular Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matrix Cellular Services interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Matrix Cellular Services employees and interview candidates.