Matrix Medical Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Call Center Member Relationship Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Clearwater, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Matrix Medical in June 2013.

Phone interview with really nice person from Arizona. Computer "agility" test for an hour 40 questions, was easy. Customer service multiple choice computer test, again one hour, not so easy. The "open interview" process is demeaning. Sitting around a large table with 10 strangers citing your skill set to two interviewers. Information provided should be behind closed doors for the sake of a potential recruitment. It was more like a pony-show, people strutting their undocumented successes. If they were so successful, why are they willing to peddle insurance via outbound telesales for $12.00? Disgraceful.

Member Relationship Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Clearwater, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Matrix Medical in June 2013.

Went to Open House Job Fair,Had to return for Assessment customer service questions,part 2 was computer test, was more for IT persons Had to return for the 3rd time for a group interview ask each person a question and could contribute to each question. They hired on the spot Bi-lingul and military. Had a one on one interview with a mgr and said they would call me within 24hrs. Never called back, I called they said not hired not enough exp. I have 30 years of customer service.

Interview Questions
    • how to deal with difficult customer,objections,selling   Answer Question

RN Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I interviewed online - interviewed at Matrix Medical in October 2012.

Submitted an online application that was such a poor format it kept timing out and was unclear if it properly submitted. That should have been my first indication of the type of company this was.

Interview Questions
    • This was a poorly run interview; I don't recall any specific questions. I may have actually turned it around. The person who was supposed to conduct my interview did not show up. Instead a person who had just joined the organization and told me she had returned from a location where the company was fazing out the office so she could learn everything that needed to be learned to run this office. I couldn't help but inquire how forthcoming the office staff there was knowing they were all being relieved of their job duties and in doing so to provide her with all she needed to know to run this office effectively.   View Answer

Client Care Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Matrix Medical in May 2013.

Was first given a short phone interview...it lasted maybe 30 minutes. My recruiter sounded very fake, like she was reading from a script when responding to my answers. I read from a script and then she asked me some basic questions. From there, she scheduled me for a two day interview process that was three weeks down the road...I had to come in the day before my interview and do "an hour" of testing....basic computer skills and customer service skills that lasted me maybe 15 minutes total.The rest of my time was wasted sitting there for my absentee test administrator. The next day, I was brought in for a group interview. There were ten of us, and unlike previous group interviews I had been on it was very cordial; not competitive at all. However the process took two and a half hours. There was a group that was immediately given their offers; I was in the smaller group of "maybes" that was given a second one-on-one interview. I ended up also receiving an offer; my projected start date was three weeks from the interview date. I think its a little ridiculous that the hiring process takes a total of two and a half months, when the things they include (background check, drug test, I-9 paperwork, etc) could be completed in a few days.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly standard; revolving around previous experience, personality, etc.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Matrix Medical in February 2011.

I wasn't impressed with the process. The interview was very standard and you could tell they used "canned" interview questions. I couldn't get any information out of them about benefits but I learned why once I had the job. Their health benefits are the most expensive and worst I've ever encountered. $1000 annual deductible! The salary is not in keeping with what I was accustomed to either. I found the culture to be fake - very polite, smile in your face but you could sense they were inexperienced. There was a level of unprofessionalism. The company grew too fast and they had no foundation in place - couldn't even tell me what my budget was. I had to track expenses and try to develop my own. I later found out that the person I reported to had no health care experience. I think they were surprised by the level and depth of my questions for them. If you interview with them, go in prepared with questions - get as much information as you can to make a good decision if this is a place you want to work.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about firing people and if I had experience.   View Answer
    I definitley negotiated my salary up. If you are willing to accept sub standard benefits and work in a culture of fear then go for it if you really need a job. Otherwise I would stay away. I am not impressed with how the upper managers run the operations and their expectations are very unrealistic. This place has a lot of turnover.

Credentialing Assistant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Matrix Medical in November 2010.

I came in as an employee referral. The manager was clear regarding expectations. I was treated with respect.

None necessary

Worked for Matrix Medical? Contribute to the Community!