Matrix Resources

Matrix Resources Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Matrix Resources in November 2011.

I initially was using Matrix Resources as a staffing company. But through the process of looking for opportunities, it was brought to my attention they were also looking internally for their professional services side of the company. After agreeing to apply for the position I had 2 phone interviews before coming in for an actual interview. One interview focused on my experience and getting to know things about my personality, and the other was focused more on technical questions and reaching solutions to challenges. During the interview I spoke with several people in upper management, and each conversation was actually very enlightening and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked what integrity meant to me. This was the first time I have been asked this question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Matrix Resources

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Matrix Resources in October 2009.

Online Application, Phone call from recruiter/employer, 2 face-to-face interviews with 2 different people with target company. Offer was about a week later.

Interview Questions