Matrix Resources

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Senior QA Analyst
Greensboro, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Matrix Resources in April 2013.

Interview Details – - Was contacted by a recruiter who explained the position to me.
- Followed by a basic semi-technical interview by the company.
- Took personality/technical test requested by the client.
- Interview scheduled with client
- Interviewed with Manager and team member
- Received follow-up call from Account Manager
- Offer received 4 hours later
- Started 2.5 weeks later.

Interview Question – None - Standard conversation revolving around my answers to the test questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Rate was already discussed prior to submitting for position.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Matrix Resources in December 2010.

Interview Details – Long and thorough process. You'll meet with mutliple managers, Account Executives, Recruiters and will meet several times before a decision is made. Great team, though, you will get a lot of information.

Interview Question – Unfortunately I don't remember   Answer Question

Corporate Trainer Interview

Corporate Trainer
Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Matrix Resources in February 2013.

Interview Details – Initial contact was made via email after a Matrix recruiter found my resume online. After several emails we began communicating via telephone. The recruiter provided information for the company in which the position was located and provided information regarding the compensation/benefits associated with the position. I was later contacted via email by the company and began the interview process. I completed both a telephone and face-to-face/traditional interview. I was contacted later that week and offered the position.

Interview Question – To be totally honest, I don't really remember the most difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Matrix Resources in June 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process has been great and overall the people are very easy to work with. Very friendly and helpful. I have enjoyed speaking to everyone at this company and I'm very excited to start working with this company soon. I initially interviewed for a Recruiter position, but then was asked to consider an Account Coordinator position. So it was nice that they considered me for two different options.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult questions, it was a basic interview and more informal than most. Just great conversation trying to find out if the company is a fit for you and vice versa and what kind of experience/education you have.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Matrix Resources in August 2012.

Interview Details – 1) Half hour phone interview about the basics of my previous experiences. 2) Two hour in person interview with the boss, then the boss's boss, then the team I would be working with. Very basic questions about my background and discussion of ideas I would use once I begin the position. I was never put on the spot - it was more of a discussion than an interview.

Interview Question – What is your best marketing idea to find new candidates?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Here's what I can offer you, then I accepted. Very honest and up front. No hidden agendas.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Matrix Resources in November 2011.

Interview Details – I initially was using Matrix Resources as a staffing company. But through the process of looking for opportunities, it was brought to my attention they were also looking internally for their professional services side of the company. After agreeing to apply for the position I had 2 phone interviews before coming in for an actual interview. One interview focused on my experience and getting to know things about my personality, and the other was focused more on technical questions and reaching solutions to challenges. During the interview I spoke with several people in upper management, and each conversation was actually very enlightening and enjoyable.

Interview Question – I was asked what integrity meant to me. This was the first time I have been asked this question.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Matrix Resources in April 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed via phone with HR. I was then invited for an in-person interview and eventually brought back for a second in-person interview with someone currently in the same role.

Interview Question – Pretty basic interview... walk me through your resume. Any staffing industry experience? Why are you interested in this role?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Matrix Resources in July 2011.

Interview Details – I wasn't necessarily looking at leaving my former company so I grilled them with questions (professionally and politely) and they actually seemed to enjoy it. Went through 2 one-on-one interviews, a breakfast, spoke to 1 AE and 4 recruiters in the office. Also took a personality/intelligence test. Since I was considering 2 other opportunities and made this a priority, the entire process took 6 business days - initial call from the company to schedule the interview on a Monday, 2 interviews on Wednesday (1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon), breakfast and office visit on Friday, and offer the following Monday. Was a great process all the way. All the research I've done on the company has revealed positive things and I was treated with the utmost respect and value the whole way through.

Negotiation Details – I was given a great offer outright and didn't feel the need to negotiate.

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Matrix Resources in May 2010.

Interview Details – pretty straightforward. was surprised they didn't do the background check before offering the job.

Interview Question – How well do you work in teams?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not enough money

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Matrix Resources in October 2009.

Interview Details – Online Application, Phone call from recruiter/employer, 2 face-to-face interviews with 2 different people with target company. Offer was about a week later.

Interview Question – No unusual or difficult questions asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Recruiter handled negotiation

Worked for Matrix Resources? Contribute to the Community!