Matrix Resources

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Matrix Resources in August 2012.

Interview Details – 1) Half hour phone interview about the basics of my previous experiences. 2) Two hour in person interview with the boss, then the boss's boss, then the team I would be working with. Very basic questions about my background and discussion of ideas I would use once I begin the position. I was never put on the spot - it was more of a discussion than an interview.

Interview Question – What is your best marketing idea to find new candidates?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Here's what I can offer you, then I accepted. Very honest and up front. No hidden agendas.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Matrix Resources? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matrix Resources Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Matrix Resources employees and interview candidates.