Matrix Resources Recruiter Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Matrix Resources (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

I wasn't necessarily looking at leaving my former company so I grilled them with questions (professionally and politely) and they actually seemed to enjoy it. Went through 2 one-on-one interviews, a breakfast, spoke to 1 AE and 4 recruiters in the office. Also took a personality/intelligence test. Since I was considering 2 other opportunities and made this a priority, the entire process took 6 business days - initial call from the company to schedule the interview on a Monday, 2 interviews on Wednesday (1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon), breakfast and office visit on Friday, and offer the following Monday. Was a great process all the way. All the research I've done on the company has revealed positive things and I was treated with the utmost respect and value the whole way through.

Negotiation

I was given a great offer outright and didn't feel the need to negotiate.