Matrix Technologies, Inc.

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Computer Systems Analyst

Interviewed at Matrix Technologies, Inc.

Interview Details – initial phone interview by recruiter from their company, then phone interview by the hiring manager, finally 2 hours on-site interview by 4~5 people

Interview Question – Been asked a lot of soft skill questions in the on-site interview   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Controls Engineer Interview

Controls Engineer
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Matrix Technologies, Inc. in November 2011.

Interview Details – The phone screen with HR from another state was pleasant. She was a nice lady.

Site Interview: Well, the feedback I got from the recruiter was that they thought my handshake (I am a woman) was weak. I personally prefer not to squeeze people's hands. I frankly don't understand why that would be a reason of disqualification except they have an all male workforce and want to keep it that way. I have no idea?

Interview Question – Customer Service orientated questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Matrix Technologies, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matrix Technologies, Inc. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Matrix Technologies, Inc. employees and interview candidates.