Matrox Electronic Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems

Interview Details – There is a test of programming on paper, when the test is good, you meet HR with the supervisor of the department you would work in. Grades are looked into, you must have a code R more that 30 if I remember correctly.

Interview Question – You must implement a method on paper that uses a vision API, not too easy.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems.

Interview Details – I had the initial phone interview with matrox with the HR. The questions they asked me are what do you know about Matrox? How fluent in french are you? How are your c++ skills? Tell me about yourself? Very unprofessional company, they said they would email/phone me about my results but never did.

Interview Question – What do you know about Matrox?   Answer Question

Network Administrative Interview

Network Administrative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems.

Interview Details – Call for general hr questions. why this company, why this position, exprected salary, background and experience questions.
Then second round is onsite.
Technique questions include what is firewall, router,switch,hub. Also basic Linux system admin is asked about. what are the Linux run levels? do you have experience in compiling under linux? do you have any experience in windows admin ? grouping?

Interview Question – What is the run levels in linux   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

Interviewed at Matrox Electronic Systems

Interview Details – Online application submitted via their website. First round on site interview with the hiring manager (some technical questions and past experience) and the HR (why us, do you know what we do....basics). Everything went well, they promised to get back to me within 2 weeks. Re-contacted the company after the 2 weeks expired, made me wait another week, booked me a final interview with the VP. Second round interview, another fit interview, didn't feel comfortable with the guy. **They made me waited another 4 weeks before giving me an answer! Very efficient!

Interview Question – If you have the choice to work for an Investment Bank, a Consulting Firm or an Engineering company. What would you be your choice and why not the 2 others?   Answer Question

Worked for Matrox Electronic Systems? Contribute to the Community!