Matson, Driscoll & Damico

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Matson, Driscoll & Damico in April 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview was on campus with one of the partners. It went really well. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable. I then was invited for a second interview on site. I was introduced to almost every person in the office before the interview. I then had a 1:1 interview with the HR who was extremely friendly. Then an interview with the same HR person and the 2 partners. Very relaxed. A lot of behavioral questions to make sure that you fit the company culture.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you had to lead a team?   Answer Question

Forensic Accountant - Staff Interview

Forensic Accountant - Staff
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Matson, Driscoll & Damico in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied and within a month I was progressed to a phone interview. Quick correspondence, friendly chat through the phone. Welcoming office environment for the face-2-face interview
Negative: More clarity is needed when it comes to the recruitment procedure. Lack of providing feedback

Interview Question – What do you thing will be your daily responsibilities for the job   Answer Question

Forensic Accountant - Staff Interview

Forensic Accountant - Staff
London, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Matson, Driscoll & Damico.

Interview Details – Direct interview with manager and partner.

Some excel tests, and puzzles in order to test knowledge and fluency with large quantities of data.

Interview Question – Why forensic accounting and not the city?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Matson, Driscoll & Damico? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matson, Driscoll & Damico interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Matson, Driscoll & Damico employees and interview candidates.