Matson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Finance Intern Interview

Corporate Finance Intern
Oakland, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Matson in May 2013.

Interview Details – Met senior executives at local campus career fair. Stayed in contact over email and eventually got to interview with three separate employees in the Oakland office for my first round interview. Very friendly interviewers and a very positive interview experience. About two weeks later, I had a final round interview with one of the heads of Matson, Incorporated for a Final Round interview. The process took no more than 3 weeks.

Interview Question – Walk me through a Discounted Cash Flow.   View Answer

Financial Analysyst Interview

Financial Analysyst
Oakland, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Matson in June 2013.

Interview Details – Through school career fair

Interview Question – What do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

IT Staff Interview

IT Staff
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Matson in August 2011.

Interview Details – It took three interviews with the CIO wanted to get invloved as well

Interview Question – Have you had any experience supporting excutive level employees ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Matson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matson interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Matson employees and interview candidates.