Matson Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Matson

Financial Analysyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Matson (Oakland, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Through school career fair

Corporate Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Matson (Oakland, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Met senior executives at local campus career fair. Stayed in contact over email and eventually got to interview with three separate employees in the Oakland office for my first round interview. Very friendly interviewers and a very positive interview experience. About two weeks later, I had a final round interview with one of the heads of Matson, Incorporated for a Final Round interview. The process took no more than 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a Discounted Cash Flow.   1 Answer

IT Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Matson (Oakland, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

It took three interviews with the CIO wanted to get invloved as well

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience supporting excutive level employees ?   1 Answer