Mattel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Mattel in February 2013.

Interview Details – Imagine doing your first in-person interviews and being contacted just a couple hours later because they want to bring you in for 2nd round interviews. Sounds great but then the HR coordinator spent the next THREE weeks asking for when I was available and I gave them several days each time. This went on over multiple emails and I couldn't believe that they finally sent me an email saying they were now looking at other candidates! Why would you contact me asking me for interview dates for 2nd rounds and wasting my time to give me an answer like that? Terrible experience and I wouldn't have taken an offer anyways given the lack of follow through and professionalism.

Interview Question – Why do want to come back to the toy industry?   Answer Question

Worked for Mattel? Contribute to the Community!