Mattel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
East Aurora, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mattel.

Interview Details – I received and had a positive first call from the recruiter which was followed by a second interview. I met wtih 6 people over 5 hours for which they used a set list of questions. I got the impression they were not sure what they were looking for.

Interview Question – All questions were really about personal style - not too much to do with your actual skill base.   View Answer

MBA Marketing Intern Interview

MBA Marketing Intern
East Aurora, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Mattel in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted 4 weeks after I applied online and given an interview date a month and half after my phone conversation. Once I had my interview - which was with an HR representative and 4 managers, I was offered the position 4 days later. All for an intern position!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No

Key Account Coordinator Interview

Key Account Coordinator
East Aurora, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mattel in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of 3 interviews. Two with direct managers and one with the hiring HR rep. Most of the interview questions were very straight forward. Nothing to hard in the interview and no trick questions.

Interview Question – Tell me how your previous experiences have prepared you for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation period

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mattel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mattel interview questions and advice in East Aurora, NY. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mattel employees and interview candidates.