Mattel Interview Questions in East Aurora, NY

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Aurora, NY
    Anonymous Employee in East Aurora, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mattel.

I received and had a positive first call from the recruiter which was followed by a second interview. I met wtih 6 people over 5 hours for which they used a set list of questions. I got the impression they were not sure what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were really about personal style - not too much to do with your actual skill base.   View Answer

MBA Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Aurora, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Mattel in January 2011.

I was contacted 4 weeks after I applied online and given an interview date a month and half after my phone conversation. Once I had my interview - which was with an HR representative and 4 managers, I was offered the position 4 days later. All for an intern position!

Key Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Aurora, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mattel in May 2009.

The interview process consisted of 3 interviews. Two with direct managers and one with the hiring HR rep. Most of the interview questions were very straight forward. Nothing to hard in the interview and no trick questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how your previous experiences have prepared you for this job?   Answer Question
    there was no negotiation period