Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mattel
- Marketing (7)
- Intern (6)
- Associate Marketing Manager (4)
- Producer (3)
- Project Coordinator (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Senior Associate, Strategy (2)
- Associate Brand Manager (2)
- Intern - Fisher-Price (1)
- MBA Strategy Intern (1)
- Senior Packaging Designer (1)
- Package Engineering (1)
- Licesing Manager/Key Account Manager (1)
- Manager, Analytics and Insights (1)
- Global IT Governance (1)
- Marketingcoördinator (1)
- Supply Chain Analysis (1)
- Social Media and Community Manager (1)
- MBA (1)
- MBA Marketing Intern (1)
- Undergraduate (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Senior Research Associate (1)
- Senior Associate (1)
- Summer (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
- Sales Director (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- Associate Producer (1)
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mattel (East Aurora, NY).
I received and had a positive first call from the recruiter which was followed by a second interview. I met wtih 6 people over 5 hours for which they used a set list of questions. I got the impression they were not sure what they were looking for.
- All questions were really about personal style - not too much to do with your actual skill base. 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mattel (East Aurora, NY) in January 2011.
I was contacted 4 weeks after I applied online and given an interview date a month and half after my phone conversation. Once I had my interview - which was with an HR representative and 4 managers, I was offered the position 4 days later. All for an intern position!
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mattel (East Aurora, NY) in May 2009.
The interview process consisted of 3 interviews. Two with direct managers and one with the hiring HR rep. Most of the interview questions were very straight forward. Nothing to hard in the interview and no trick questions.
- Tell me how your previous experiences have prepared you for this job? Answer Question
there was no negotiation period