Mattersight Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mattersight (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Starts off with a couple of phone interviews with the lead recruiter, then a senior member of the company. After that, I went to the Chicago office for a "super day" which was pretty quick. Everyone was very friendly and the office was super clean. No case questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this experience on your resume, what would you do differently   Answer Question

Negotiation

Same offer as other analysts

Other Interview Reviews for Mattersight

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mattersight in February 2012.

Interview

Just a basic interview. Started off going over my resume. Then we moved onto some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Say you had a project to design a road to the top of a scenic mountain for the disabled. What are some problems you may run into?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mattersight in January 2012.

Interview

Applied on college website and found out I was selected for on-campus interview very quickly. The interview started early and was pretty short. The guy asked me a few questions about me to gauge personality and then we went onto some case questions which I hadn't done before. I think since they were on campus they tried to fit in as many interviews as possible, so a rejection wasn't entirely a reflection of my interview, so much as the fact that my GPA and resume weren't great to begin with and I didn't bring anything unexpected to the table in interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How would you quantify data on a social network to enhance a search feature.   Answer Question