Mattersight Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mattersight in December 2011.

Starts off with a couple of phone interviews with the lead recruiter, then a senior member of the company. After that, I went to the Chicago office for a "super day" which was pretty quick. Everyone was very friendly and the office was super clean. No case questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about this experience on your resume, what would you do differently   Answer Question
Same offer as other analysts

Other Interview Reviews for Mattersight

Analyst Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Mattersight in February 2012.

Just a basic interview. Started off going over my resume. Then we moved onto some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Say you had a project to design a road to the top of a scenic mountain for the disabled. What are some problems you may run into?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mattersight in January 2012.

Applied on college website and found out I was selected for on-campus interview very quickly.

The interview started early and was pretty short. The guy asked me a few questions about me to gauge personality and then we went onto some case questions which I hadn't done before.

I think since they were on campus they tried to fit in as many interviews as possible, so a rejection wasn't entirely a reflection of my interview, so much as the fact that my GPA and resume weren't great to begin with and I didn't bring anything unexpected to the table in interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • How would you quantify data on a social network to enhance a search feature.   Answer Question