Matthews International

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Reporting Analyst Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Matthews International in January 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted within a few days of application for a phone interview. Within a week was called in for a face-to-face interview with manager and then VP and heard nothing afterwards. Followed up and was told there were other candidates better aligned with the requirements but position is still open.

Interview Question – Do you have sales reporting experience?   View Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Matthews International in February 2012.

Interview Details – Fill out application online and/or come in to fill out company application. Standard face to face interview with possible phone interview as follow up.

Interview Question – "Sell me this pen."   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Matthews International in April 2010.

Interview Details – I went thru 4 interviews with analysts and PMs on the investment staff. Basically, the typical IM interview, tell me about yourself, what stocks have you invested in before, what stocks do you like. They also had me do a financial analysis of an unnamed company.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Matthews International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Matthews International interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Matthews International employees and interview candidates.