Mattress Firm

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sale Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Mattress Firm.

Phone interview then face to face

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Mattress Firm

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Mattress Firm.

I was called by a Talent Acquisition Recruiter. She called around 1 PM. I interviewed with her at 5:30 PM on that same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mattress Firm in August 2013.

Interview process is thorough but enjoyable. Starts with online testing, then phone interview, then face to face meeting.

No negotiations

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Mattress Firm.

It's hard to remember because it was a few years ago but I met them at a career fair at my University. I believe they contacted me within a couple days for an in-person interview

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. Be prepared to answer questions like "What are your weaknesses" and "Tell me about a time when you encountered a problem with a disgruntled customer. How did you handle it?"   Answer Question
    As of a few years ago, everyone makes the same base salary. To make more, you'll want to make as much commission as possible. (Have good numbers = get put in a larger store & get promoted more quickly)

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Mattress Firm in April 2011.

You meet with multiple people to find out how you clash with different personalities. Everyone is very nice and very enthusiastic. Seems like a very good company to work for but you definitely need a degree of some sort to get in. Once in the interview, they ask you questions from goals, to how you work with others, to how you are at finding a solution to a problem.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you did not get along with a coworker.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Mattress Firm in February 2012.

Applied online and received a phone call a few days later to set up a time for a phone interview. Phone Interview lasted about 30 minutes. They asked questions about previous employment history and asked questions like, "Tell me about a time when you've gone beyond what was expected to help a customer."

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever done or said something to a customer that you later regretted?   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Mattress Firm in October 2012.

The interview went on for about 45 minutes. They ask you many questions so be prepared. They are quite random as well, such as "what is something you would NOT like your previous boss to say." There were two people that interviewed. They both took turns asking questions, and were quite nice as well.

Interview Questions
    • "what is something you would NOT like your previous boss to say."   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Mattress Firm in June 2010.

Initial Communication with the Company was a phone intervew. That was followed by a personal interview. There were fvery few questions about me but th interiewer worked hard to sell me on the company.

No negotion was available because the pay was based on commission.

Worked for Mattress Firm? Contribute to the Community!