Mattress Giant

Mattress Giant Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mattress Giant

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Mattress Giant in July 2009.

I brought my resume into one of their stores and I was called only a couple of days later by their hiring recruiter. We made an appointment the next day during which she gave me a phone interview. She asked typical questions such as why I wanted to work at Mattress Giant and why I left my last employer.

Interview Questions
    • How will working in retail contribute to your future goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mattress Giant in July 2009.

it was just a basic interview asking me to sell myself to be part of the mattress giant team. nothing outstanding that i can recall, your basic questions were asked, informatinon regarding company etc. overall just a basic interview, drug screening commenced before hire date and training class.

nothing

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Mattress Giant in July 2011.

Since I have been in the industry before....the interview was short due to my resume.

You must be an upbeat go-getter during the interview.

The interview was done at one of their stores.

The schedule is a bit brutal...but if you want the job....don't put any restrictions on your schedule...and expect to work every weekend till the end of time.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you an excellent fit for this job?   View Answer
    None...they pay minimum wage versus commission. Make sure you don't overstep...some stores can be really slow. So don't offer to manage the store you're interviewing in....go through the training and get the scoop before agreeing to any management offer or promotion. Store sales volumes are key to your money making....so don't pick a slow one.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mattress Giant in February 2011.

Talk to the District Manager was offered the job on the spot

none

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Mattress Giant in January 2011.

about an hour long interview and good feed back from the employer and due to the nature of the buisness they do tell you all that is about to happene moving into the company