Mattress Warehouse Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mattress Warehouse

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mattress Warehouse (College Park, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

Short interview

Interview Questions

• How would you handle returns dealing with our company policy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

too long for the call back

Other Interview Reviews for Mattress Warehouse

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mattress Warehouse (Danville, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Very simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Maysville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mattress Warehouse (Maysville, KY) in December 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the current sales manager and the Regional Manager. It was a very quick interview but a bit of a lengthy hiring process. I think it took about 2 weeks for the background check and drug screen to be completed.

Interview Questions

• What is your initial impression of our company and products?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate at the time of the interview and I would not advise this. As a commission based position, you create your own income. If you are concidering a position with this company or any other sales position, sell yourself. If you can't do that, you won't be able to sell the product.