Mattson Resources

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative Receptinst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mattson Resources in May 2013.

I was called in to come in for a job in Irvine. I did not want to go in since they wasted my time before. I needed the work so I went in and met with a lady name Lori. She called me in to her desk after I wanted for an hour. after she puts me on three test. word, excel and typing. She told me the job pays $11/hr. She told me there is an interview tomorrow and I have to dress nice. She told me she will email me the information. I got home no email. I called her and left a message. No call back. I called in the morning and she picked up with a major attitude. I told her about the interview. She told me to check my email.
    I checked no email. I called her again. She told me they forgot some paper work and I had to go back in. The next morning I went in and sat for 30 minutes and they made me paperwork all over again. Then she shows up and takes me back to tell me that I missed the interview.

Wasted my time, Mattson resources is a mess and they are very unorganized. They will ask for your Id's Social security #. It'd a scam. I was able to get a job three days later. When I told my friend at work. She know about them and she told me never to call them again

Interview Questions
    • Are you married and do you have questions. I thought that was against the law   View Answer