Maventic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Maventic in April 2014.

Interview Details – Hiring involves a written exam,program execution and interview. In the written exam,involves basic aptitude. Most of them are repeated questions. Once if you practice the previous questions you can easily clear the written exam. You will have to write a program in c or java. Which will be an average difficulty regarding a file handling or string operation. The next round is program execution. Mostly a program on String handling. The question asked to me was to swap the first and last words of the sentences and to find and reverse the middle word.

Interview Question – There is o unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Maventic in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied in company's career page. After 15 days I got mail to select the batch I selected and confirmed the batch. after two days I got the call letter for interview.

Interview Question – You can expect puzzles question in technical round and be prepare for your projects and RDBMS, Sql questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

SAP Netweaver Interview

SAP Netweaver

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Maventic.

Interview Details – aptitude code exucution face to face and MD round...not so tough...go and got is..execution was bit tough but still ok ok..and last two rounds are so easy...they dont check your %age in degree.

Interview Question – Very easy   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Developer

Interviewed at Maventic

Interview Details – 1st Round: Apti and C programming
2nd Round: Program execution in C or Java. Programs will be summation of 2-3 programs.
3rd Round: Technical Interview.
4th Round: HR Round

Interview Question – HR round will also be a technical round full of database questions ... so be prepared.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Trainee Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Maventic in September 2013.

Interview Details – There are 4 rounds of written and interviews desc. as below-
1. First round of written test with 6 subjective apti questions and 1 c lang program.
2. Program execution on the computer.. I chose C.
3. Technical Interview with a lots of java ques(bcoz I chose) and 2 SQL queries.
4. Final round with CEO, two program to be written on paper, and simple ques. about my class rank, best programmer in my class etc.

Interview Question – "Why main is always void in java?" "Why you got less marks in B.Tech?"   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Maventic in December 2012.

Interview Details – First is aptitude round in that they asked me 5 logical reasoning question n 1 programs in files and strings, in 2nd it was program execution the program was very difficult n of sring pattern type. we need to create a pattern from input string (ascending order of word length, repeted word must be removed-case insensitive), n in technical interview they asks lots of question if a person knows C and tells this language as his skill then be ready to face questions on pointers, n some RDBMS questions too like locks, normalization etc..

Interview Question – i was not prepared for technical interview so every questions were unexpected specially RDBMS locks n normalization   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Trainee
Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Maventic in July 2012.

Interview Details – First one aptitude test.it was very simple...and then next round was coding..and it was tough for me..

Interview Question – program was very difficult   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Trainee Developer Interview

Trainee Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Maventic in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1st Round > Written(Quantitative and C)
2nd Round > Program writing in C
3rd Round > Technical Interview
4th Round > HR Interview

Interview Question – A question related to some other language...   View Answers (3)

Developer Interview

Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Maventic in June 2010.

Interview Details – For fresher it will be based on C C++ and java with 3-4 rounds of test and execution and F2F round.

Interview Question – Schema diagram for hospital?   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maventic

Worked for Maventic? Contribute to the Community!