Maventic

Updated Oct 26, 2014
Updated Oct 26, 2014

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Maventic in October 2014.

there are just 2 rounds. apti and interview. aptitude is very simple includes technical, analytics and verbal. its a offline test and very easy to crack. still waiting for interview call.

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maventic in August 2014.

The interview process has four rounds . .
    1.Written --- contains apti and a program to write ( mostly on Strings )
    2.program Execution --- preferably Strings and any language of your choice
    3.Technical
    4.HR

The first two rounds will be on Strings . .U should be perfect in any of the c, c++, java languages . .
    The interview process was Really good and i enjoyed it all around . .

Interview Questions
    • All Questions were not difficult . . as i know Strings well in Java . .
      the question asked in program execution round was like this . .

Give two strings input . . among them the output should have the common words among the two strings and satisfy the following . .(Dont use pre defined methods)
      1.the common words should be more than two . .
      2.the common words should be in sequence . .
      3.the common words should be odd in number . .

unfortunately . . i lost it . .
        Answer Question

SAP Netweaver Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Maventic.

aptitude code exucution face to face and MD round...not so tough...go and got is..execution was bit tough but still ok ok..and last two rounds are so easy...they dont check your %age in degree.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maventic in April 2014.

Hiring involves a written exam,program execution and interview. In the written exam,involves basic aptitude. Most of them are repeated questions. Once if you practice the previous questions you can easily clear the written exam. You will have to write a program in c or java. Which will be an average difficulty regarding a file handling or string operation. The next round is program execution. Mostly a program on String handling. The question asked to me was to swap the first and last words of the sentences and to find and reverse the middle word.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Maventic in March 2014.

I applied in company's career page. After 15 days I got mail to select the batch I selected and confirmed the batch. after two days I got the call letter for interview.

Interview Questions
    • You can expect puzzles question in technical round and be prepare for your projects and RDBMS, Sql questions.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

1st Round: Apti and C programming
    2nd Round: Program execution in C or Java. Programs will be summation of 2-3 programs.
    3rd Round: Technical Interview.
    4th Round: HR Round

Interview Questions
    • HR round will also be a technical round full of database questions ... so be prepared.   View Answer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Maventic in September 2013.

There are 4 rounds of written and interviews desc. as below-
    1. First round of written test with 6 subjective apti questions and 1 c lang program.
    2. Program execution on the computer.. I chose C.
    3. Technical Interview with a lots of java ques(bcoz I chose) and 2 SQL queries.
    4. Final round with CEO, two program to be written on paper, and simple ques. about my class rank, best programmer in my class etc.

Interview Questions
    • "Why main is always void in java?" "Why you got less marks in B.Tech?"   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maventic in December 2012.

First is aptitude round in that they asked me 5 logical reasoning question n 1 programs in files and strings, in 2nd it was program execution the program was very difficult n of sring pattern type. we need to create a pattern from input string (ascending order of word length, repeted word must be removed-case insensitive), n in technical interview they asks lots of question if a person knows C and tells this language as his skill then be ready to face questions on pointers, n some RDBMS questions too like locks, normalization etc..

Interview Questions
    • i was not prepared for technical interview so every questions were unexpected specially RDBMS locks n normalization   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Maventic in July 2012.

First one aptitude test.it was very simple...and then next round was coding..and it was tough for me..

Trainee Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Maventic in June 2012.

1st Round > Written(Quantitative and C)
    2nd Round > Program writing in C