Maventic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

Interviewed at Maventic

Interview Details – 1st Round: Apti and C programming
2nd Round: Program execution in C or Java. Programs will be summation of 2-3 programs.
3rd Round: Technical Interview.
4th Round: HR Round

Interview Question – HR round will also be a technical round full of database questions ... so be prepared.   Answer Question

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Maventic in September 2013.

Interview Details – There are 4 rounds of written and interviews desc. as below-
1. First round of written test with 6 subjective apti questions and 1 c lang program.
2. Program execution on the computer.. I chose C.
3. Technical Interview with a lots of java ques(bcoz I chose) and 2 SQL queries.
4. Final round with CEO, two program to be written on paper, and simple ques. about my class rank, best programmer in my class etc.

Interview Question – "Why main is always void in java?" "Why you got less marks in B.Tech?"   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Maventic in December 2012.

Interview Details – First is aptitude round in that they asked me 5 logical reasoning question n 1 programs in files and strings, in 2nd it was program execution the program was very difficult n of sring pattern type. we need to create a pattern from input string (ascending order of word length, repeted word must be removed-case insensitive), n in technical interview they asks lots of question if a person knows C and tells this language as his skill then be ready to face questions on pointers, n some RDBMS questions too like locks, normalization etc..

Interview Question – i was not prepared for technical interview so every questions were unexpected specially RDBMS locks n normalization   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Maventic in July 2012.

Interview Details – First one aptitude test.it was very simple...and then next round was coding..and it was tough for me..

Interview Question – program was very difficult   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Trainee Developer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Maventic in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1st Round > Written(Quantitative and C)
2nd Round > Program writing in C
3rd Round > Technical Interview
4th Round > HR Interview

Interview Question – A question related to some other language...   View Answers (3)

Developer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Maventic in June 2010.

Interview Details – For fresher it will be based on C C++ and java with 3-4 rounds of test and execution and F2F round.

Interview Question – Schema diagram for hospital?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Maventic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maventic interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Maventic employees and interview candidates.