Maventic Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maventic (Bangalore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1st round- One string program is given to me to write in paper in 45 min without using any in build function, 2nd round- another program was given to execute in c/c++ or java. 3rd round-//technical round asking about simple question about dbms. 4th round-//technical round taken by md sir asking about your personal details. and few question from java like static member,object ,class etc and one program is given to write in paper.

Interview Questions

• 1.given -first name & last name you should calculate the occurrence of char in first name with the last name & prefix the number of occurrence in first name if you find the char in first-name first time else just print the char. 2.given two string line you have to check how many consecutive word are present in first line which is directly match with second string sub-string & print as per following rule a->if matching word is less than 2 you should return-0 as output b->else you have to print the first consecutive substring of first string which is match with second string. eg- abc def h i j k def h j k output should be- def h //not def h j k 3->(last round question)- int count (string str, char ch,int i,int j) is function which should return total number of occurrence of ch in substring of str where i & j are start & end index & if anything exception occurred return -1;   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maventic (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

[On first day] Program on paper -> Program execution(different one) -> Technical -> Technical(again) Program were find sub-string in given string and find anagram. Language optional. In technical they asked about SQL, Java, OOPS, pointers etc [On second day] Technical/HR/Program on paper with MD. Program was about using predefined functions to manipulate table data, again optional language.

Interview Questions

• How can count number of object instances created in a program?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Maventic (Bangalore (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process contain 4 rounds all about code and your practical aspect of your technology as well as c and c++. To clear all rounds all u need is good programing skills. 1st they ask you to write a code on paper. By this they screen out about 70 t0 80 % 2nd they ask you write and execute a code on machine and the first code on machine. 3rd Interview round and they ask all about concepts in c , c++ and java. 4th that you have a round with CEO and there he checked ability to identify possible run time errors

Interview Questions

• To find no of occurrences of a substring in a given string and also there start and end position. Using C,C++ or Java and without using any standard functions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maventic (Bangalore (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

there are just 2 rounds. apti and interview. aptitude is very simple includes technical, analytics and verbal. its a offline test and very easy to crack. still waiting for interview call.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maventic in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process has four rounds . . 1.Written --- contains apti and a program to write ( mostly on Strings ) 2.program Execution --- preferably Strings and any language of your choice 3.Technical 4.HR The first two rounds will be on Strings . .U should be perfect in any of the c, c++, java languages . . The interview process was Really good and i enjoyed it all around . .

Interview Questions

• All Questions were not difficult . . as i know Strings well in Java . . the question asked in program execution round was like this . . Give two strings input . . among them the output should have the common words among the two strings and satisfy the following . .(Dont use pre defined methods) 1.the common words should be more than two . . 2.the common words should be in sequence . . 3.the common words should be odd in number . . unfortunately . . i lost it . .   Answer Question

SAP Netweaver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Maventic.

Interview

aptitude code exucution face to face and MD round...not so tough...go and got is..execution was bit tough but still ok ok..and last two rounds are so easy...they dont check your %age in degree.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maventic (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Hiring involves a written exam,program execution and interview. In the written exam,involves basic aptitude. Most of them are repeated questions. Once if you practice the previous questions you can easily clear the written exam. You will have to write a program in c or java. Which will be an average difficulty regarding a file handling or string operation. The next round is program execution. Mostly a program on String handling. The question asked to me was to swap the first and last words of the sentences and to find and reverse the middle word.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maventic (Bangalore (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied in company's career page. After 15 days I got mail to select the batch I selected and confirmed the batch. after two days I got the call letter for interview.

Interview Questions

• You can expect puzzles question in technical round and be prepare for your projects and RDBMS, Sql questions.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Interview

1st Round: Apti and C programming 2nd Round: Program execution in C or Java. Programs will be summation of 2-3 programs. 3rd Round: Technical Interview. 4th Round: HR Round

Interview Questions

• HR round will also be a technical round full of database questions ... so be prepared.   1 Answer

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maventic (Bangalore (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

There are 4 rounds of written and interviews desc. as below- 1. First round of written test with 6 subjective apti questions and 1 c lang program. 2. Program execution on the computer.. I chose C. 3. Technical Interview with a lots of java ques(bcoz I chose) and 2 SQL queries. 4. Final round with CEO, two program to be written on paper, and simple ques. about my class rank, best programmer in my class etc.

Interview Questions

• "Why main is always void in java?" "Why you got less marks in B.Tech?"   Answer Question