Maverick USA Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maverick USA

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maverick USA.

Interview

Very friendly interview team composed of HR and the Dedicated department managers. Most of the questions asked centered around previous work history and problem solving aptitude. Be prepared to discuss how well you work in a team. Very timely follow-up (the next day) on how the interview went, as well as next steps in the process.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when a disagreement arose with a team member and how you resolved the situation.   Answer Question

Professional Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maverick USA (North Little Rock, AR) in November 2014.

Interview

Week long orientation with presentations and computer test. Must be on time. Drug test and physicals are taken as well. Overall difficult process, judges your abilities to follow directions and discipline.

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maverick USA.

Interview

They hire new and experienced Drivers. They do an extensive background check before they approve you for orientation. Orientation is a job interview and you are being watched all the time. As long as you respect Mavericks rules they will respect you in return.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult thing is the physical, they put you through a lot.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Maverick USA.

Interview

Maverick interviews people and really takes their time before hiring a person in order to get good employees. Truck driving is very difficult, both in terms of work/life balance and physical demands. Maverick looks at a persons over-all life balance and their health to see if they are a good fit for their company. Maverick performs one of the most comprehensive medical physicals for its prospective drivers that I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Maverick transportation; why us???   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation; Maverick starts every driver according to their experience and qualifications. Starting pay can vary.