Maverik Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maverik

Adventure Guide Interview

I walked in and spoke with the manager. She had me speak with the night ops manager. He toured me around the store covering responsibilities and questioning my work history. He seemed satisfied and offered me the job. I completed several training tests and a few days of work under supervision and was from then on left to my own devices.

Interview Questions
    Bid high, negotiate lower.

Adventure Guide Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Maverik in February 2009.

No major questions any monkey can answer. Don't Have a tattoo or any earrings other then one set for females

Interview Questions
    • What questions Store Directors have no clue how to interview   Answer Question
    They tell you lies about raises and the prizes you can win but it never happens you have a better chance winning the lotto

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

interviewed at Maverik in August 2010.

I did not interview. I submitted application and was offered a job a few days later.

Interview Questions
    • There was no interview. Half of the employees were customers of the store who knew when we were hiring.   Answer Question
    I was not told how much I was making until I had been working for 3 days. I asked the manager and she said she didn't know. She had to clear salary with the District Manager before she could tell me.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Valley City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Maverik in March 2009.

I went threw a family member to get an opening then went for quick interview and was hired

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Layton, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Maverik in May 2009.

they must be able to be quick in helping customers, being polite, also need to stock and clean.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

The process took a day - interviewed at Maverik in January 2011.

The interview was really laid back. Interviewed with manager and went very well.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation went great I told them what I thought I was worth and he explained the process of getting there and we met in the middle.

Store Director Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Idaho Falls, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Idaho Falls, ID

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Maverik in September 2010.

Area supervisor asked me questions

Worked for Maverik? Contribute to the Community!