Maverik

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Maverik

Interview Details – I walked in and spoke with the manager. She had me speak with the night ops manager. He toured me around the store covering responsibilities and questioning my work history. He seemed satisfied and offered me the job. I completed several training tests and a few days of work under supervision and was from then on left to my own devices.

Interview Question – All were pretty easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Bid high, negotiate lower.

Adventure Guide

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Maverik in February 2009.

Interview Details – No major questions any monkey can answer. Don't Have a tattoo or any earrings other then one set for females

Interview Question – What questions Store Directors have no clue how to interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They tell you lies about raises and the prizes you can win but it never happens you have a better chance winning the lotto

Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed at Maverik in August 2010.

Interview Details – I did not interview. I submitted application and was offered a job a few days later.

Interview Question – There was no interview. Half of the employees were customers of the store who knew when we were hiring.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not told how much I was making until I had been working for 3 days. I asked the manager and she said she didn't know. She had to clear salary with the District Manager before she could tell me.

Cashier Interview

Cashier
West Valley City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Maverik in March 2009.

Interview Details – I went threw a family member to get an opening then went for quick interview and was hired

Interview Question – had to math problems but was way easy   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Layton, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Maverik in May 2009.

Interview Details – they must be able to be quick in helping customers, being polite, also need to stock and clean.

Interview Question – There was no difficult questions   Answer Question

Salt Lake City, UT

The process took a day - interviewed at Maverik in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was really laid back. Interviewed with manager and went very well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation went great I told them what I thought I was worth and he explained the process of getting there and we met in the middle.

Store Director Trainee Interview

Store Director Trainee
Idaho Falls, ID

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Maverik in September 2010.

Interview Details – Area supervisor asked me questions

Worked for Maverik? Contribute to the Community!