Max Healthcare

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Member Sales & Marketing Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Max Healthcare in May 2012.

Interview Details – First they conduct ed a telephonic round. After that they told to me came down to delhi for other rounds. When I went there the BDM asked me about marketing related questions and experience in handling referrals and patients. After that round they informed me about my selection for the post. Next day I joind the company.

Interview Question – As they were recruiting someone for Northeastern states . They asked me about my planning to increase the market presence in Northeast.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Medical Suprintendent Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Max Healthcare in January 2010.

Interview Details – After my MBA (HCS), it was a campus interview.

Interview Question – How much salary are you expecting?   View Answer

Pharmacist Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Max Healthcare in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1) Personal Form Filling
2) Interview Taken by executive manager of pharmacy.
3)Interview with assistant Manager
4) questions asked based on knowledge and some managerial ones.
5) Got a call for selection
6)Medical Checkup
7)Joining

Interview Question – Based On Inventory   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Staff Nurse
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Max Healthcare in March 2012.

Interview Details – Company Profile, Work Experiance, Annual Income, Knowledge about the Current Department, Attitudes towards Profession

Interview Questions

Medical Officer Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Max Healthcare in March 2009.

Interview Details – very detailed and elaborative. very friendly and was ready to lisiten t me. they were not judgenthal and very very encouraging to me. they saked some basic medical questions. they were mailny assesiing on my nature and if i was a goood fit for thrit conapny. they wanted that i was hrad working and had resoect for others nad was willing to learn from others.

Interview Question – why did you leave your last job   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Max Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Max Healthcare interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Max Healthcare employees and interview candidates.