Max Healthcare

Updated Sep 18, 2014
Updated Sep 18, 2014

2.3

Accounts, MIS, Finance, Taxation, Analysis Interview

It was Difficult and complex .and stress interview by HOD.They took 3 times by diffrent persons but very cool at part of HR. finally it was learning .vsdgvsdgbsdbsbsdbsdbhgasgaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggfqghwfjkqh wfhaqhwfaj fhaqwfhklH JQdej lhfhklaQ FRHLHFRAKL DF

Team Member Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Max Healthcare in May 2012.

First they conduct ed a telephonic round. After that they told to me came down to delhi for other rounds. When I went there the BDM asked me about marketing related questions and experience in handling referrals and patients. After that round they informed me about my selection for the post. Next day I joind the company.

Interview Questions
    • As they were recruiting someone for Northeastern states . They asked me about my planning to increase the market presence in Northeast.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Max Healthcare in March 2012.

Company Profile, Work Experiance, Annual Income, Knowledge about the Current Department, Attitudes towards Profession

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Max Healthcare in March 2012.

1) Personal Form Filling
    2) Interview Taken by executive manager of pharmacy.
    3)Interview with assistant Manager
    4) questions asked based on knowledge and some managerial ones.
    5) Got a call for selection
    6)Medical Checkup
    7)Joining

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Max Healthcare in August 2010.

Fixed an appointment. Interviewed with 2 senior dentists at the hospital. Went thorough an interview. They asked dentistry and non dentistry questions. It was approx 30 min.
    They asked about what procedures I was comfortable performing and which ones I would want to refer.
    They asked if I was ok working long hours.
    They asked me if I had any questions.

Assistant Medical Suprintendent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Max Healthcare in January 2010.

After my MBA (HCS), it was a campus interview.

Medical Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Max Healthcare in March 2009.

very detailed and elaborative. very friendly and was ready to lisiten t me. they were not judgenthal and very very encouraging to me. they saked some basic medical questions. they were mailny assesiing on my nature and if i was a goood fit for thrit conapny. they wanted that i was hrad working and had resoect for others nad was willing to learn from others.