Max Mara Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Max Mara

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Max Mara (New York, NY) in July 2008.

Interview

The interviewer just asked about my cover letter and resume, the process was just reviewing my cover letter and specifying the needs that were highlighted in order to qualify for the internship. I was very nervous, however the interviewer was very nice and understanding. She knew that this was my first time experience and took things to thought.

Interview Questions

• What are your positive talents and what can you bring to this team   2 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Max Mara (Athens (Greece)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online ,they called 3 weeks later .I went to a store of theirs ,I waited for 15 minutes more than the scheduled time.There were 2 women that were really strict with a bad attitude telling me that this is a difficult job that I should start from the bottom which is to be in stock.They also started to asking a lot of personal questions ,which one of them was about a health problem that I had that period because I told them due to it I will be able to work the next week.Really trying to scare you and talking too much.

Interview Questions

• What's your personal health problem?   1 Answer

They offered the lowest salary like 506E for me to work for them 6 hours a day ,6/7 a week.They weren't clear about the evolution process although they were expecting from you to be irresponsible ,available ,cheerful ,clear and steady.They sell a pair of shoes for about 600E.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Max Mara (Prague (Czech Republic)) in June 2011.

Interview

The people were great, easy going, be yourself and you'll win.

Low income offer