Max Mara

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Max Mara in July 2008.

Interview Details – The interviewer just asked about my cover letter and resume, the process was just reviewing my cover letter and specifying the needs that were highlighted in order to qualify for the internship. I was very nervous, however the interviewer was very nice and understanding. She knew that this was my first time experience and took things to thought.

Interview Question – What are your positive talents and what can you bring to this team   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Max Mara in June 2011.

Interview Details – The people were great, easy going, be yourself and you'll win.

Reason for Declining – Low income offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Max Mara? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Max Mara interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Max Mara employees and interview candidates.