Max New York Life Insurance

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuary Intern Interview

Actuary Intern

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance in March 2012.

Interview Details – Very easygoing interview, not intimidating, mix of behavioral and situational questions, seems like a good place to take up work with. Would have accepted the offer, but in the same week I received a better offer in pay in the field I wanted. If I did not, I surely would have been working for New York Life. The interview time schedule was quick and to the point, there wasn't much time wasted.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received a better offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Max New York Life Insurance

Worked for Max New York Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Max New York Life Insurance Actuary Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Max New York Life Insurance employees and interview candidates.