Max New York Life Insurance

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance.

Interview Details – The interview process began with a phone call and a scheduling for a meeting. Once at the location you are greeted and given papers to fill out basic information: Name, Date of Birth, Contact info, etc. You are then called into speak to a supervisor who will ask questions about your personal interests and goals. If they deem you appropriate you move on to a company presentation and lastly you answer essay type questions to further organize goals and future plans, expectations of the company, salary and other questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see your self in 10 years?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – There was a specific licensing procedure i did not want to pay for.

Manager Sales Interview

Manager Sales
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance in May 2008.

Interview Details – Overall the Interview was based on my previous experience and my achievements , recognition's.
1st round was taken Through telephone and the same day i had been invited for face to face interview.
I cleared both the rounds then HR made me to meet the Partner,ie the higher hierarchy person which was the last down .

I cleared all the rounds then they called me next day to collect the Offer letter.

Interview Question – About personal life,past experience and achievements   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was little stringy but ok...

Interviews for Top Jobs at Max New York Life Insurance

Worked for Max New York Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!