Max New York Life Insurance Manager Sales Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Max New York Life Insurance.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone call and a scheduling for a meeting. Once at the location you are greeted and given papers to fill out basic information: Name, Date of Birth, Contact info, etc. You are then called into speak to a supervisor who will ask questions about your personal interests and goals. If they deem you appropriate you move on to a company presentation and lastly you answer essay type questions to further organize goals and future plans, expectations of the company, salary and other questions.

Interview Questions

There was a specific licensing procedure i did not want to pay for.

Other Interview Reviews for Max New York Life Insurance

Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Max New York Life Insurance (Bangalore (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

Overall the Interview was based on my previous experience and my achievements , recognition's.
    1st round was taken Through telephone and the same day i had been invited for face to face interview.
    I cleared both the rounds then HR made me to meet the Partner,ie the higher hierarchy person which was the last down .

I cleared all the rounds then they called me next day to collect the Offer letter.

Interview Questions

• About personal life,past experience and achievements   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was little stringy but ok...