Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Max New York Life Insurance
- Sales (5)
- Sales Agent (4)
- Insurance Agent (3)
- Financial Advisor (3)
- Financial Services Professional (2)
- Financial Services Representative (2)
- Intern (2)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative (1)
- Actuary Intern (1)
- Team Lead Sales (1)
- Financial Advisor Intern (1)
- New York Life Agent (1)
- Agency Development Manager (1)
- Recruiter Assistant (1)
- Manager - Partnership Distribution (1)
- Associate Partner Sales (1)
- Manager-Distribution Standards (1)
- Supervisor, Actuarial Division (1)
- Financial Advisor/Registered Representative/Agent (1)
- Centre Manager (1)
- Trainee (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Training Manager (1)
- Administration (1)
- Information Technology Intern (1)
- Manager Sales (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
Sales Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance.
The interview process began with a phone call and a scheduling for a meeting. Once at the location you are greeted and given papers to fill out basic information: Name, Date of Birth, Contact info, etc. You are then called into speak to a supervisor who will ask questions about your personal interests and goals. If they deem you appropriate you move on to a company presentation and lastly you answer essay type questions to further organize goals and future plans, expectations of the company, salary and other questions.
- Where do you see your self in 10 years? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
There was a specific licensing procedure i did not want to pay for.
Other Interview Reviews for Max New York Life Insurance
Manager Sales InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance (Bangalore (India)) in May 2008.
Overall the Interview was based on my previous experience and my achievements , recognition's.
1st round was taken Through telephone and the same day i had been invited for face to face interview.
I cleared both the rounds then HR made me to meet the Partner,ie the higher hierarchy person which was the last down .
I cleared all the rounds then they called me next day to collect the Offer letter.
- About personal life,past experience and achievements 1 Answer
It was little stringy but ok...