Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Max New York Life Insurance
- Sales (5)
- Insurance Agent (4)
- Sales Agent (4)
- Financial Advisor (3)
- Sales Associate (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Financial Services Professional (2)
- Financial Services Representative (2)
- Intern (2)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Training Manager (1)
- Administration (1)
- Information Technology Intern (1)
- Manager Sales (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Financial Adviser (1)
- Agent (1)
- Corporate Vice President (1)
- Insurance Sales (1)
- Human Resources Executive (1)
- Financial Representative (1)
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative (1)
- Actuary Intern (1)
- Team Lead Sales (1)
- Financial Advisor Intern (1)
- New York Life Agent (1)
- Agency Development Manager (1)
- Recruiter Assistant (1)
- Manager - Partnership Distribution (1)
Sales Agent Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance (Houston, TX).
I was referred by a friend and went for an initial interview then a follow up which listed all the procedure and how everything works in terms of pay. I then took a personality test and was given an application code and was told to later go apply online.
- Would I be comfortable talking and selling to an older crowd being as I'm young and am I apart of any social groups or networks. Answer Question
Still in process
Other Interview Reviews for Max New York Life Insurance
Sales Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance (Fresno, CA) in July 2010.
Had a phone interview. Then an interview with the recruiter. Then an interview with the partner and managing partner.
- How can you handle client objections. Answer Question
Sales Agent InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance (New York, NY) in June 2010.
they asked me what i thought the average salaray of an agent was, and also if i knew how sales were made,basically they wanted to know if i was a selfd starter and knew there was no pay involved. i thoght the interview was dry and gloomy,
- why did i chose the jobs i did 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
lack of company support to do sales
Sales Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance in June 2010.
I had a one on one interview with my recruiter where she explained the job and asked questions to assess my personality. She spoke about training and the classes that I would need to take in order to receive my license to sell insurance. We were not allowed to talk about compensation. On Monday I have an interview with the corporate partner where he will present an overview of what it takes to be an agent and compensation.
- How would you describe yourself? Answer Question