Max New York Life Insurance

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fresno, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance in July 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview. Then an interview with the recruiter. Then an interview with the partner and managing partner.

Interview Question – How can you handle client objections.   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance in June 2010.

Interview Details – they asked me what i thought the average salaray of an agent was, and also if i knew how sales were made,basically they wanted to know if i was a selfd starter and knew there was no pay involved. i thoght the interview was dry and gloomy,

Interview Question – why did i chose the jobs i did   View Answer

Reason for Declining – lack of company support to do sales

Sales Agent Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Max New York Life Insurance in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had a one on one interview with my recruiter where she explained the job and asked questions to assess my personality. She spoke about training and the classes that I would need to take in order to receive my license to sell insurance. We were not allowed to talk about compensation.

On Monday I have an interview with the corporate partner where he will present an overview of what it takes to be an agent and compensation.

Interview Question – How would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Max New York Life Insurance

Worked for Max New York Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Max New York Life Insurance Sales Agent interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Max New York Life Insurance employees and interview candidates.