Max New York Life Insurance Sales Agent Interview Questions

2.8

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Max New York Life Insurance (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was referred by a friend and went for an initial interview then a follow up which listed all the procedure and how everything works in terms of pay. I then took a personality test and was given an application code and was told to later go apply online.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable talking and selling to an older crowd being as I'm young and am I apart of any social groups or networks.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still in process

Other Interview Reviews for Max New York Life Insurance

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Max New York Life Insurance (Fresno, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview. Then an interview with the recruiter. Then an interview with the partner and managing partner.

Sales Agent Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Max New York Life Insurance (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

they asked me what i thought the average salaray of an agent was, and also if i knew how sales were made,basically they wanted to know if i was a selfd starter and knew there was no pay involved. i thoght the interview was dry and gloomy,

Interview Questions

• why did i chose the jobs i did   1 Answer

lack of company support to do sales

Sales Agent Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Max New York Life Insurance in June 2010.

Interview

I had a one on one interview with my recruiter where she explained the job and asked questions to assess my personality. She spoke about training and the classes that I would need to take in order to receive my license to sell insurance. We were not allowed to talk about compensation.

On Monday I have an interview with the corporate partner where he will present an overview of what it takes to be an agent and compensation.