MaxMara USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MaxMara USA in March 2012.

Interview Details – Easy and smooth good people

Interview Question – How do you handle shop lift   Answer Question

Stylist/Customer Service Representative Interview

Stylist/Customer Service Representative
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MaxMara USA in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was an interactive interview where I was put on the floor to sell with little background of the floor/collection. We were also put in the back to do go backs and label items. It was very unorganized. The atmosphere was very unfriendly and extremely sales driven. It was very rushed and little was explained till I signed the contract at the end of the interview. They paid for the two hours of your time.

Interview Question – We were asked to probe customers and sell them items in which they had no intention of buying...   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MaxMara USA in August 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for position online and received a phone call within 2 days. Quick phone interview asking about my past experience. Scheduled appointment to come in for 1 on 1 interview. Interviewer asked basic questions like why do you want to work here, how can you contribute to the company, etc.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at our company?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MaxMara USA in April 2010.

Interview Details – I received a telephone call to interview for a management position with preliminary questions regarding my experience. Later I was invited to speak with the Human Resources Director and Director of Stores through a 1:1 interview at the New York offices. The overall experience was very positive and professional. The people in the company were very passionate about the brand.

Interview Questions

Worked for MaxMara USA? Contribute to the Community!