MaxMara USA

Interviews for Top Jobs at MaxMara USA

Stylist/Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MaxMara USA in September 2012.

It was an interactive interview where I was put on the floor to sell with little background of the floor/collection. We were also put in the back to do go backs and label items. It was very unorganized. The atmosphere was very unfriendly and extremely sales driven. It was very rushed and little was explained till I signed the contract at the end of the interview. They paid for the two hours of your time.

Interview Questions
    • We were asked to probe customers and sell them items in which they had no intention of buying...   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MaxMara USA in March 2012.

Easy and smooth good people

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MaxMara USA in August 2011.

Applied for position online and received a phone call within 2 days. Quick phone interview asking about my past experience. Scheduled appointment to come in for 1 on 1 interview. Interviewer asked basic questions like why do you want to work here, how can you contribute to the company, etc.

Manager Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MaxMara USA in April 2010.

I received a telephone call to interview for a management position with preliminary questions regarding my experience. Later I was invited to speak with the Human Resources Director and Director of Stores through a 1:1 interview at the New York offices. The overall experience was very positive and professional. The people in the company were very passionate about the brand.