Maxim Healthcare Services

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Compliance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD
Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in December 2011.

The interview process was unprofessional on a myriad of levels. Initially, I was contacted by phone and email by one of the recruiters (I will called her Recruiter 1) who wanted to speak to me about the position and career goals. When I was able to contact her, she told me to contact another recruiter (I will call her Recruiter 2). This begs the question: why was Recruiter 1 telling me to contact Recruiter 2? Was Recruiter 1 incapable of conducting the interview? Was Recruiter 2 incapable of initially reaching out to me? When I finally had the interview with Recruiter 2, everything was fine. I was told there would be a decision within one week. I followed up about one week later, but I was told the manager was out of the office and Recruiter 2 would contact me Tuesday or Wednesday next week. She never contacted me, so I emailed and called Recruiter 2 on Wednesday. I received an automated email saying she is out of the office until January 3. Thus, I called Recruiter 2 on January 3. Nevertheless, it went straight to her voice mail. The next day, I finally received a rejection email. There was no shred of professionalism.

Interview Questions