Maxim Healthcare Services

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Compliance Assistant Interview

Columbia, MD

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was unprofessional on a myriad of levels. Initially, I was contacted by phone and email by one of the recruiters (I will called her Recruiter 1) who wanted to speak to me about the position and career goals. When I was able to contact her, she told me to contact another recruiter (I will call her Recruiter 2). This begs the question: why was Recruiter 1 telling me to contact Recruiter 2? Was Recruiter 1 incapable of conducting the interview? Was Recruiter 2 incapable of initially reaching out to me? When I finally had the interview with Recruiter 2, everything was fine. I was told there would be a decision within one week. I followed up about one week later, but I was told the manager was out of the office and Recruiter 2 would contact me Tuesday or Wednesday next week. She never contacted me, so I emailed and called Recruiter 2 on Wednesday. I received an automated email saying she is out of the office until January 3. Thus, I called Recruiter 2 on January 3. Nevertheless, it went straight to her voice mail. The next day, I finally received a rejection email. There was no shred of professionalism.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Maxim Healthcare Services

Worked for Maxim Healthcare Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maxim Healthcare Services Compliance Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Maxim Healthcare Services employees and interview candidates.