Maxim Healthcare Services Healthcare Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.6

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in April 2015.

Interview

The recruiter for this position was very unprofessional and after everything was seemingly going great and she offered to set up a date for me to meet the team, I never heard back from her. I left a voicemail, email, and called again and she never got back to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maxim Healthcare Services

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

2 Interviews, 2nd is a "Pit Sit." Got along with everyone and seems like a great working environment. I got a job offer and am debating between this job offer and another one. Although the pay isn't great with this job, the work environment seems to combat the low pay.

Anonymous Employee in Bingham Farms, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Bingham Farms, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Had a half hour phone interview with a corporate recruiter, went over a lot of the basics of the positions which was very helpful. After he gave me the contact information of a branch office Account Manager who called me to set up a 1 on 1 interview with him. The account manager asked me a lot of the same questions, so I don't know if the corporate recruiter and him had communicated about the results at all. Very personalized information and questions, you could tell the account manager cared as much about your personality and fit for the company as he did about filling the position.

Interview Questions

• Why would we hire you over the other applicants who applied?   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

I had an initial interview over the phone with a recruiter. She was super nice and helpful, it was no big deal. We went over my resume and she told me about the company. Then I was brought in to a room with two people for a face to face interview, the second person being the lead recruiter. They will ask you what you know about the company, so do your research. They then invited me to schedule a time to do a pit sit. They said they would get in contact with me towards the end of the week. I didn't hear from them until the next week.I then did a pit sit which was easy, I think they wanted to see how you got along with the other recruiters. I was there for over three hours and ran out of questions to ask as I was shadowing around an hour in. About two hours in the guy that interviewed me told me he was watching me told me he would like to see me ask more questions. I was told after the pit sit that I would be contacted within a week. The second week rolls around and I still hadn't heard anything so I called back and told them I was still interested. They said they would call me at the end of that week. End of the week rolls around and i hear nothing again. By this point in time I should have DECLINED anything else, this should have been my signal to RUN and RUN FAST!. I didn't hear anything until that next week and they called and said they would like me to interview for another position, a new position they just added to their company. I got excited and did another in face interview. This one was with another person and was a little more in depth, and then they wanted ANOTHER PIT SIT!!!!! I did another long pit sit (this one felt even longer than the other one), with a different group this time. I felt that both of them went great.I was then told about an over the phone interview and then a social that I would be doing. I was told I would be contacted to do these by the end of the week. End of the week rolls around, and nothing. Then I called monday and was told they would get back to me by the end of the week. STILL heard nothing. Finally I said forget it and told myself even if i got offered a position I would most likely decline. I didn't get a call until two weeks later and they turned me down nicely. This wasn't just a lack of communication, this was a lack of promise and respect. I don't recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• They asked very few questions, they like you to ask the questions   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

They strung me along for months waiting to hear whether I got the position. I went in for an interview they had me come back for a job shadow. Then they were looking at me for another position they thought I would be a better fit and then I did an interview and job shadow. I went in four different times and if anything I was over qualified. They gave the position to a previous employee that apparently came back to work for them. The boss said he would touch base with me week after week and I always had to call him a day after he said he would call me and we would play phone tag for a day or two. I was not impressed at all

Interview Questions

• They will ask what questions you have for them. They are big on questions because it shows interest. Also do your research before the interview, they will ask what you know about the company.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in November 2014.

Interview

An initial call where the interviewer sets up a phone interview and tells you to study up on company culture & job description. Then passes your information onto a manager who determines whether or not to interview for the next round. After this, there is a sit in and then finally an interview with the vice president in the final round.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about weaknesses, strengths, and why you want to join this company.   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services.

Interview

Interviewed on campus then at office. had a few hours got to sit in at office see what average day was like. Interview with regional person. Pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• nothing unexpected. they like if you are an athlete. want competitive people   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process is rather drawn out, I found. I got a call from a recruiter shortly after I submitted an online application. Afterwards, you do an interview with the office manager, a day of office shadowing, and then another interview with a regional manager. Overall the questions weren't terribly difficult - a lot of behavioral questions and backing up your qualifications for the job position.

Interview Questions

• None were particularly difficult... I would say the toughest was "if you were the manager, why would you, hire you"?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

3 Step Interview process. First day is a basic interview. The second day is an interview with someone even higher up. The third day is a couple of hours servicing skills. This day is just making phone calls to potential workers to schedule interviews.

Interview Questions

• Situational Questions like "What has been the toughest moment that you have had to overcome this year?"   Answer Question

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maxim Healthcare Services in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview, then brought in for 3 more interviews – 2 were with the accounts manager, and the last one was with the Area VP.